• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone!

I need to create an approval process where approver will depend upon a role. So, i thought that i would use a queue as approver. Thing is i'm not able to create a Queue of users  owning a Quote.

So  my question is, can i create an approval process with approvers defined in user Roles?

and if so, could someone point me in the right direction,please?

• November 08, 2013

Hi all,

I have to change a case owner in a before trigger. The trigger works fine when i use an Administrator profile and the case owner is chnaged to that of a queue, but when i try changing the owner when using a user who's not an admin, i get an error saying that i don't have enough priviledges to perform the action.

I've put debug logs throughout the code to figure out the error,

The owner id actually is assigned the Queue Id, i think it's during the save operaion that i've missed something or there's an error.

can someone please point me in the right direrction and help me figurre out the error?

• October 10, 2013

Hi!

I'd like to get autocomplete options on a custom field found on a salesforce standard page layout.

following http://jungleeforce.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/using-jquerys-autocomplete-in-salesforce-part-1/ , i've been able to obtain autocomplete options on a VisualForce page. 

I've tried replicating this for a standard page layout by using a homepage component.

So far, i've been obtained to get the id of  the field and i've replicated the code for the home page component with some tweaks.

<script type='text/javascript' href='/resource/jquery182'></script>
	<script type='text/javascript' href='/resource/jqueryUI'></script>
	<script type="text/javascript">
        //Create a new variable j$ just to avoid any conflicts with other libraries which may be using $.
        var j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
        //Capture the list of countries in a Array.
        var countryArray = ['India', 'USA', 'China','FInland','Norway','Netherlands','England','Ukraine','Russia','Japan','Korea','Burma','Srilanka','Iran','Iceland','Canada','Rome','Australia','Armenia','Albania','Afghanisthan'];
        //on Document ready
        j$(document).ready(function(){
            j$("#00Ni0000009IWjG").autocomplete({
                source : countryArray
            });
        });
    </script>

i don't  get any error, but i've observed that 

j$(document).ready(function() 

does not work. Actually 

var j$ = jQuery.noConflict();

also does not work.

so, my question is ,Can i use Document.ready() in  a javascript on a standard page layout? is that even possible?

Thank you

• September 27, 2013

Hi everyone!

is it possible to use jquery or javascript to get an on change event for a custom field on a standard page layout in salesforce?

• September 27, 2013

Hi!

Is it possible to add Javascript on Salesforce Standard Edit page?

And if yes, how?

• September 12, 2013

Hi!

i've created a home page component that i want to be shown on the sidebar.  i've added it to the home page layout and

thing is , i'm able to see the component  when i go to my home page, but i'm ot able to see it on the collapsible sidebar.

How can i  view the component without checking Show Custom Sidebar Components on All Pages on User interface?

is it possible?

Any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

• September 12, 2013

Hi all,

I have to change a case owner in a before trigger. The trigger works fine when i use an Administrator profile and the case owner is chnaged to that of a queue, but when i try changing the owner when using a user who's not an admin, i get an error saying that i don't have enough priviledges to perform the action.

The owner id actually is assigned the Queue Id, i think it's during the save operaion that i've missed something or there's an error.

can someone please point me in the right direrction and help me figurre out the error?

• October 10, 2013

Hi all,

• October 10, 2013

Hi!

Is it possible to add Javascript on Salesforce Standard Edit page?

And if yes, how?

• September 12, 2013

Hi!

i've created a home page component that i want to be shown on the sidebar.  i've added it to the home page layout and

thing is , i'm able to see the component  when i go to my home page, but i'm ot able to see it on the collapsible sidebar.

How can i  view the component without checking Show Custom Sidebar Components on All Pages on User interface?

is it possible?

Any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

• September 12, 2013