• Member since 2013
  • YOXEL

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've configured a scheduled trigger flow for a custom object that is supposed to find a few of those objects every time and notify us in a messaging app (we use an APEX action) but for some reason, it notifies just on one record.

Any idea why the flow is not running for every record in a batch?

Thanks

Has anyone encountered the issue where APEX code run by a VF Remoting call executes in a wrong user context?

One of our users is experiencing this in Chrome browser where he (an admin) had multiple user logins (different SFDC users). A visual force page using remoting calls UserInfo for a wrong user that is not currently logged in but one that has logged once before.

Thank you.

Spring'19 release has made the new recurring event model available which is very different from the original model for series. Could someone please provide a REST API (v45) or APEX example of creating a new series?

The main problem with the new model is that occurrences don't have a series ID field (like the classic model's RecurrenceActivityId) anymore and it's impossible to tell which events are from the same series and which ones are not.

Thank you.
Winter'19 release has made the new recurring event model available which is very different from the original model for series. Could someone please provide a REST API (v44) or APEX example for creating a new series?

And another question. The new model occurrences don't have RecurrenceActivityId anymore that used to link them to their master event. Any guide out there on how to process the v44 series and manage the master event?

Thank you.
We're getting the following error from the REST API when adding an EventRelation (attendee + relation at the same time) for an existing Event
That is the only user/Org where we experience this. Hundreds of others are syncing fine.

500 Server Error
[{"message":"An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1396712998-62135 (381812194)","errorCode":"UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION"}]

Can the Salesforce development team look into this please?
Hello,

We added a custom Activity field to our package and started testing REST API access from our demo Org (Professional).
In our Salesforce portal that field is reported and list sproper API name but when we call describe for Task the custom field is not returned.
Also if we try to update the field we get INVALID_FIELD.

In our development Org we could work with the field via API just fine.

Why is this happening in the demo Org where we install our package? Is this a Salesforce bug?

Thank you 

Hello,

Could someone help me?

When reading a bunch of objects from Salesforce using REST API (lets say all contacts) is there a way to see which objects the current/connecting user can edit/update?

Is there a way in REST API to find out about object permissions?

Thank you,

Alexey

Spring'19 release has made the new recurring event model available which is very different from the original model for series. Could someone please provide a REST API (v45) or APEX example of creating a new series?

The main problem with the new model is that occurrences don't have a series ID field (like the classic model's RecurrenceActivityId) anymore and it's impossible to tell which events are from the same series and which ones are not.

Thank you.
We're getting the following error from the REST API when adding an EventRelation (attendee + relation at the same time) for an existing Event
That is the only user/Org where we experience this. Hundreds of others are syncing fine.

500 Server Error
[{"message":"An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1396712998-62135 (381812194)","errorCode":"UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION"}]

Can the Salesforce development team look into this please?

i want to create a new lookup field on activity object that points to my custom object

but i m not getting lookup entry when choosing the field type..

although i know we are having limits of 5 on lookup filters yet i wanna achieve this

so if there is any other way around...le me knw

• August 19, 2013

We are doing iOS Mobile app integration with Salesforce through REST API. For the syncing prospective we also need to get the deleted records info from SFDC. When we are using SOQL "SELECT IsDeleted,Name FROM Table__c ALL ROWS", it is not fetching the deleted records. Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Sid