• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

for a public managed package i want to set this installation option :

"If your installation or selection process requires your assistance, this is the only option. After agreeing to terms and conditions, your customer is told you'll be in touch shortly to help with installation. Make sure your company has the resources to assist all potential customers."

the issue is when i try to submit something to play like a prospe, i never receive email or notification from appexchange !

Have you more info/feedback for this, and what is normal notification process for this case ?

regards 

Antoine

Magnier

• November 26, 2013

I make a basic callout with APEX on my .NET web service.

On all current summer13 orgs this is ok.

On a prerelease winter14 org i have some callout Exception :

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden": Class.WS_Vocalcom.ServiceToolsSoap.VerifyLogin: line 6205, column 1 AnonymousBlock: line 7, column 1 AnonymousBlock: line 7, column 1

Any idea pls ?

• September 18, 2013

Hey All

just a quick question

Aim – User  is leaving the organisation, so i need to deactivate the user, before de-activating i want to assign all his records example leads & opportunities to his manager .

I want to achieve all this via code instead of using the data loader.

Is this viable ? 

• September 20, 2013

Hi,

Please help me to create extension module tags as I'm implementing RSS feeds

I only want to implement 3 tags <content:encoded>, <dc:coverage> and <![CDATA[ ]]>.

I tried using methods but none of them are worked. I am implementing in VISUALFORCE. 

• September 20, 2013

I am getting the error in a test class : Test class saving without any error but while runnig the test class getting :

System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object  ..... higlighted in bold .. Any suggestions?

@isTest
public with sharing class ESO_NewController_Test{

public static testMethod void testQD(){

String AVRecord_Type = RecordHandler_GetRecordTypeId.getId(Class_RecordTypeNames.AVSRecord_Type, Schema.Sobjecttype.BigMachines__Quote__c.getName());
String ESRecord_Type_MA = RecordHandler_GetRecordTypeId.getId(Class_RecordTypeNames.ESRecord_Type_MA, Schema.Sobjecttype.Account.getName());
String ES_MARecord_Type = RecordHandler_GetRecordTypeId.getId(Class_RecordTypeNames.ES_MA_Record_Type, Schema.Sobjecttype.Opportunity.getName());

//Account Creation
Account a = new Account();
a.Name = 'Testing';
a.Type = 'Dummy';
a.RecordTypeId = ES_Account_Record_Type_MA ;
a.Segment__c = 'Major Accounts';
a.LocalDecision__c = 'Yes';
a.EmployeesDMinput__c = 100;
a.PRMethod__c = 'Accountant';
a.PR_Vendor__c = 'Access 1';
insert a;

//Opportunity Creation
Opportunity opp = new opportunity();
opp.Name = 'Test';
opp.Account.Id = a.id;
opp.RecordTypeId = ES_MARecord_Type;
opp.Type = 'Adjustment';
opp.LeadNew__c = 'Marketing';
opp.LeadDetail__c = 'Advertising';
opp.CloseDate = Date.Today();
opp.StageName = 'Gained access';
insert opp;
String oppId = opp.id;

BigM__c bm = new BigM__c();
bm.Name = '2013-5555';
bm.BigM__cTransaction_Id__c = '35035555';
bm.RecordTypeId = AVSRecord_Type;
bm.BigM__Account__c = accId;
bm.BigM__Status__c = 'Pending';
bm.BigMachines__Opportunity__c = oppId;
insert bm;

ApexPages.StandardController controller = new ApexPages.StandardController(bm);
ApexPages.CurrentPage().getParameters().put('rType','AVSRecord_Type');
ApexPages.CurrentPage().getParameters().put('Id',bm.Id);
ESO_NewController clsTest = new ESO_NewController(controller);
clsTest.getRedir();

//ApexPages.StandardController controller2 = new ApexPages.StandardController();
}

I have a VF page .. no controller class, I want to write  a test class for it, not getting idea... any suggestions :

I have overrided the Task standard page with VF custom page and now what i want is to have "Create Recurrence Task" Functionality on Vf Page but i have no idea how to achieve this..

although i have created the Vf page that looks somewhat similar to original "Create RecurrenceTask" Section but what shuld i do in apex to create a series of tasks n shud i use javascript to calculate the frequency of tasks or any other way..

if anyone having ny solution plz hlp..

• September 20, 2013

i have this code to clear the lookupfield of project1__c:

<script>
  function clearValue() {
document.getElementById('{!$Component.page:form:inputTable:inputProjSection:proj1}').value = '';
    alert('Enter value for the required fields.');
    return false;
    }
  </script>

How can i check first if the other field values are null before i clear the lookupfield of project1__c?

is it something like this:

<script>
function clearValue() {
if(otherfield__c == null) { document.getElementById('{!$Component.page:form:inputTable:inputProjSection:proj1}').value = ''; alert('Enter value for the required fields.'); }
}
</script>

?

• September 20, 2013

I have a table and the columns have outputlinks. Right now, if the column is empty, it displays "None" which is a link to nowhere. I want to be able to remove the link if the column is empty.  Any help? Thanks

I tried 

<apex:outputLink value="/{!object.field__c}" )}" disabled = {!IF(!object.field__c == '')}    target="_top">  

Obviously didn't work since disabled takes in boolean. 

<apex:column >
   <apex:facet name="header" ><apex:outputText value="{!$Label.Name}" /></apex:facet>
       <apex:outputLink value="/{!object.field__c}" )}" target="_top">  
       <apex:outputField value="{!object.field__c}" />
       </apex:outputLink>
 </apex:column>  

• September 19, 2013
  public pagereference save1(){
      if(vac.Advertise__c == true){
         list<RPaaS_Stage_Library__c> lib = [select id from RPaaS_Stage_Library__c where RpaasVacancy__c =:vac.id and category__c='Qualifying'];
         if(!(lib.size()>0))
             ApexPages.addmessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.ERROR,'There are no qualifying stages on this job. Therefore job cannot be advertised.'));

list<RPaaS_Stage_Library__c> lib1 = [select id,StageName__c  from RPaaS_Stage_Library__c where RpaasVacancy__c =:vac.id ];
system.debug('++++'+lib1.size()+'$$$$'+lib1);
set<string>libstring=new set<string>();
for(RPaaS_Stage_Library__c s:lib1){
libstring.add(s.StageName__c  );
}
if(libstring.size()<4){
ApexPages.addmessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.ERROR,'One of the qualifying stages are missing please check all 4 qualifying stages are added for this job.'));
}
}

upsert vac;
      pagereference page = new pagereference('/apex/RPaaSVacancyTab');
         page.setRedirect(true);
     return page;

I have to make the custom error messages appear in the top of the screen if there is records in the object  RPaaS_Stage_Library__c  related to its master record from the object RpaasVacancy__c.. I have to display the second error if the sring set libstring does not have 4 values in it. If it meets these two criteries we have to upsert a master list and do page redirection to a specific page listed in the code.  I am unable to make the error messages appear in the click of the button . and dml upsert also not done aong with page redirection if the criteria meets. I checked the conditions given for error messages it is working fine if i use that in other componets say Apex action support event in a check box...but i dont know how to do this with a button action please help...please note that this entire operation of error checking have to be done if the check box  is true.

if(vac.Advertise__c == true)

If it is not true then i have to just upsert the record.

can anyone help ,

when i install a package then following information will go via email

org id

org name

org Edition

following are the steps :- Business requirement

1. create protected custom setting with one boolean field say "Email Sent"

2. create a trigger on contact object (on insert/on update), develop apex code to send email (refer: http://www.forcetree.com/2009/07/sending-email-from-your-apex-class.html) Capture the following details and send as email

2a. Org Id (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_methods_system_userinfo.htm)

2b. Org Name (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_methods_system_userinfo.htm)

2c. Org Edition(enterprise or unlimited or developer ...) (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_organization.htm)

2d. identify whether sandbox or production (http://www.michaelforce.org/recipeView?id=a0Ga000000Ekp65EAB) (not a robust solution) (post in developer forum)

2e. name and email id of the pseron who installed the package (lets anaylse this at the end)

3. create unmanaged package with custom setting and the trigger

4. install it in different instances/editions and test the trigger

Hi Everyone,

I have the requirement,There will be button on the account page ,whenever the button is clicked I need to query all the account with the type ='other and push to the third party site .once the response was sucessfull i need to update the type field with the Third party' values.

Please let me know who can i proecess.

• September 19, 2013

I make a basic callout with APEX on my .NET web service.

On all current summer13 orgs this is ok.

On a prerelease winter14 org i have some callout Exception :

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden": Class.WS_Vocalcom.ServiceToolsSoap.VerifyLogin: line 6205, column 1 AnonymousBlock: line 7, column 1 AnonymousBlock: line 7, column 1

Any idea pls ?

• September 18, 2013

Hi,

I have created a package which requires a client (PC installed) application for the solution to work.  I was wondering if there was anyway to initiate the download (and install) of this Install Kit from the install of the salesforce package?

Thanks,

John