• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,
We have an on-going issue with DBAmp right now. Does anyone know how to resolve this?
Seems like the contacthistory table contains a lot of records and salesforce keeps on giving server-side timeouts.
We've tried using the "bulkapi" option, but to no avail.
I've attached the logs and registry settings below.

Thanks for your help!

User-added image

User-added image

Hi Everyone,
I have been using salesforce for almost 2 years now but there's this requirement that's challenging me now. if it weren't for the pop up dialog box, this will be easy.. 

There is a custom checkbox in the Contact object that I need to process.
Upon saving/updating, I need to run a set of business rules

1. if the checkbox is checked, i need to query other contact records with the same parent account whose checkboxes are set to true.
1.1. if i found at least 1 record, i should pop up a dialog box saying there are other contact records whose checkbox's are set to "true".. in the end asking wether to continue or not (yes/no).
1.1.1.  if user clicks on yes, the checkbox on the other contact records will be set to "false", and the newly updated/inserted record's checkbox will be set to true.
1.1.2 if user clicks on no, everything will be updated except for the checkbox.
1.2. if no records found, update the record.
2. if the checkbox is unchecked, update the record

• September 18, 2013

Hi There,

I have a visual force page which display multiple records with check box's.

I  need to allow the user to select only one check box at a time.If they are trying to select a another check box should display a alert saying that u r allowed to check only one record at a time.

I know it is possible with only javascript, can any  one post sample code for this .

or if any other suggestions please let me know .

Thank you,