• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I want to implement the integration of salesforce and bluepay payment gateway. Is there any documentation or helpful link for this; so that I can refer to it?

Please share your solution...thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I am new to Salesforce. Right now I am using Salesforce siteregister page for login purpose in force.com sites and by creating new account, I am able to do logins in salesforce developer edition. but in sandbox org or production org doesn't have account creation facility and thats why I am unable to do login. The Error coming as "Error: Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted."

Please share the possible solution....thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am new to Salesforce. Right now I am using Salesforce siteregister page for login purpose in force.com sites and by creating new account, I am able to do logins in salesforce developer edition. but in sandbox org or production org doesn't have account creation facility and thats why I am unable to do login. The Error coming as "Error: Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted."

Please share the possible solution....thanks in advance.