I am located in Omaha, NE and am available to work remotely on a part-time basis. I am a certified Salesforce Administrator and have experience in the following areas:
- Process Management, Implementation and Optimization. Expert in ProcessComposer App offered by Orchestrate, LLC.
- Project Management and SalesForce Org Management.
- Advanced Salesforce Customization which includes Custom Object creation, Packages, Report Types, Reading Apex Classes, Triggers, Change Sets and Sandboxes.
- Installation and Setup of AppExchange Apps.
- Integrations with Third-Party Apps and External Databases. Includes using Middleware to facilitate integrations.
- Customization in objects/functionality included in the Sales and Service Clouds.
- Basic Admin functions including Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Mass Email, Email Templates, Content, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Reports, Dashboards, User Management, Security, Data Loader, Mobile and Outlook.
Please give me a call or email to discuss any projects you may have available.
LinkedIn: View Brooke Trainer's LinkedIn Profile
Thank you and look forward to speaking with you
Hi Guys I run a small wealth consultancy I need someone to help me set up my salesforce so i can get the most out of it!
Billigence is looking for a strong SalesForce Configuration Consultant who has strong background in salesforce configuration and architecture.
To apply for the position please send your resume to: email@example.com
- Drive conversations with our customer*s enterprise architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Performance, Development Process and Process Flow.
- Drive the creation and customization of technical design documents which leverage Salesforce.com best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce.com into the customer*s processes or infrastructure.
- Review and correct direction, approach and key deliverables to keep programs on track and assure solution scalability and maintainability going forward.
- Manage customer expectations and negotiate solutions to complex problems with both customer and our team.
- Ability to adapt to changes based on any findings could rise in the process of designing the solution.
- 4-6 years experience with Salesforce.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce.com configuration and architecture required.
- Hands-on implementation/configuration experience required.
- Release management experience required.
- Salesforce.com solutions and best practices required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Service and Support Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience developing system requirements is required.
- Excellent written and communication required. Includes ability to present to senior business and IT management.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, management, peers, business and IT teams.
- Must be flexible and demonstrate ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Experience leading Salesforce.com operations and development team helpful.
- Familiarity with web services and general understanding of working with Salesforce.com/SaaS web services.