• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a lightning component which displays an Account Record and two other text fields. The data from UI is used to create a record in  separate custom object. 
How to implement this?

I am unable to view the results on Preview.
The list of contacts is not  being diaplyed
Hi ,

I am trying to update the the picklist values using metadata API. Along with the values I also need to mention the recordType for which it needs to be added.
But the update is on record type is not happen ing.
The picklist value which is getting edited remains in the available values of picklist. It does not appear in the selected values list when 'i open it from record type.

Can you give any suggestion?

I need insight on the technical challenges faced while integrating DataSatge with Salesforce without using a Salesforce Integration Connector.
Also, kindly provide some help links if available 

Thanks in Advance
I have created permission set for a user and assigned it.
The user does not have view all/,odify all for the object
When I see results on visualforce page , it brings back ll the records,
Cn you suggest a solution ?
Hi All,

I want to post dashboard snapshot to chatter every week. Can this process be automated??

Thanks in Advance
I hace a custom object with a custom field of type text and is an External ID.
I am unable to search a record on the basis of this field 
PLease suggest
In order to enable Case management do we need Service Cloud License?
Which is the most appropriate license
Hi,

I have Google Analytics Tracking code enable on my pages. I wnt to create custom cokkie for this script using the cookie class. Is there ny help available on how to generate apex cookie for google analytics?

Thanks in advance
I have a visualforce page. There are javascript validations on submitting the page. Once submitted the query string parameter is not retained in the URL. 
Can anyone suggest on how to retain the query string.
The target page is not a new page, the same page is rendered again after submitting with different message

Thanks in advance
Hi there,

I have been trying to get response from Google Analytics API. I have the access token. Can you please suggest the correct syntax of embedding the token in GET Response

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have google analytics tracking enabled for a site developed in Site.com. 
Is it possible to display analytics data in a visua force page.
Is there any limitation on it ?
In Contributor view, why CSS is not working once a contributor edits the Site Page
Hi,

Is there a way to Export to Excel directly from Visual Force Page through a link?

Thanks in Advance

how can we read characters from other languages on SOQL?

How can we match characters from different language in SOQL Query clause?

why do we get System.QueryException Comparison method violates its general contract! ?

I have an issue while loading data from Data Loader with special characters into Salesforce. These characters are taken as '?' symbol into the system.

Please suggest on how such an issue can be resolved.

I am unable to view the results on Preview.
The list of contacts is not  being diaplyed
I have created permission set for a user and assigned it.
The user does not have view all/,odify all for the object
When I see results on visualforce page , it brings back ll the records,
Cn you suggest a solution ?
Hi there,

I have been trying to get response from Google Analytics API. I have the access token. Can you please suggest the correct syntax of embedding the token in GET Response

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Is there a way to Export to Excel directly from Visual Force Page through a link?

Thanks in Advance

how can we read characters from other languages on SOQL?

How can we match characters from different language in SOQL Query clause?

I have an issue while loading data from Data Loader with special characters into Salesforce. These characters are taken as '?' symbol into the system.

Please suggest on how such an issue can be resolved.

Greetings all, 

We'll be integrating Google Analytics information (Network locations) with information about schools and regions in the US (which match up some, but not all, of the time). 

I see that there's a Google API connector, but it looks like it's only for Google Docs and Sheets, rather than for Analytics. 

Has anyone integrated Salesforce with Google Analytics API and, if so, which tool(s) have you found most useful to do it? How hard was it? What should we know about beforehand?

Thanks so much, 

--Dave