• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everybody ,

We have written a workflow rule on Lead Object  on created in our LMO org , the Email Alert as the action. We are using VF template in the Email alert.when a lead is created for Demos / Test Drives email is firing  fine by  populating all the data, but when a lead record is created for package Installation i.e; when Leadsource is "package Installation" email if triggered but without populating the data of merge Fields only Lead Name and Company are about to view . Email ,phone other formula fields are not populated with data in the email template .

Kindy share your views to me ,
  • August 12, 2014
Hii ,
We have partner portal login , to migrate to partner community I was used some salesforce DE org credentials and its success . But now using the same partner portal username (@partnerforce.com) I am not able to give the required salesforce org credentials. Also I did found change user option anywhere , can anybody suggest the steps to follow up .. Does I need to conatct salesforce support to change the org for same partner portal username ??
  • July 30, 2014
Hii ,

As per the   " http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/ccs.html " document we are trying to make the XMPP connections between salesforce and GCM . Can anybody suggeset the detailed steps to follow from salesforce org.
We are strucked with a point " Initiating Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection" in salesforce.
  • July 21, 2014
Hii ,

I am trying to send push notifications for mobile Apps (iOS / Android) from salesforce without connected App and Mobile SDK.

By having the GCM document , we achieved this for Andriod apps having the mobile the mobile registration Ids and API key from the android developers and with a simple HttpRequest.
Now our aim is to do the same for iOS Apps , please suggest me the steps to follow  if any one have worked on this.

• July 21, 2014
Hello ,

Can any body suggest me the best way to send the mass Emails for more than 1000 contacts .
  • April 30, 2014
Hello everyone ,
We installed the salesforce License Management Org and need to send a welcome to the subscriber who Installed our App from AppExachange .

To do this we created an custom Email field in the license object which will also having look up with lead record.
No I need the update this custom field with Lead email Id on creation of the License record.

When i use After insert trigger or field update on license object , it showing null pointer exception error because of existing trigger available in the managed package of LMA .

We are succeeded using before trigger on License object. But in LMA best practices its mentioned as not to use before create trigger on License or Lead object .

Can any one suggest me any other ways to update this custom Email fied with Lead Email or how to send an Email Alert on creation of record.

Thanks in Advance.
  • March 12, 2014
Hello Everyone ,

Below here is the part of PHP code about to make SSL callout. My requirement is to make same callout using Apex programming . Please help me how to write the same PHP code using Apex.
Note : Here ''xxxxx.cer''  file is Included in this PHP project.
<?php

// Put your device token here (without spaces):
$deviceToken = '0f744707bebcf74f9b7c25d48e3358945f6aa01da5ddb387462c7eaf61bbad78';

// Put your private key's passphrase here:
$passphrase = 'pushchat';

// Put your alert message here:
$message = 'My first push notification!';

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

$ctx = stream_context_create();
stream_context_set_option($ctx, 'ssl', 'local_cert', 'ck.pem');
stream_context_set_option($ctx, 'ssl', 'passphrase', $passphrase);

// Open a connection to the APNS server
$fp = stream_socket_client(
'ssl://gateway.sandbox.push.apple.com:2195', $err,
$errstr, 60, STREAM_CLIENT_CONNECT|STREAM_CLIENT_PERSISTENT, $ctx);

if (!$fp)
exit("Failed to connect: $err $errstr" . PHP_EOL);

echo 'Connected to APNS' . PHP_EOL;

// Create the payload body
$body['aps'] = array(
'alert' => $message,
'sound' => 'default'
);

// Encode the payload as JSON
$payload = json_encode($body);

// Build the binary notification
$msg = chr(0) . pack('n', 32) . pack('H*', $deviceToken) . pack('n', strlen($payload)) . $payload;

// Send it to the server
$result = fwrite($fp, $msg, strlen($msg));

if (!$result)
echo 'Message not delivered' . PHP_EOL;
else
echo 'Message successfully delivered' . PHP_EOL;

// Close the connection to the server
fclose($fp);
  • March 12, 2014
Hii everybody ,

I have a certificate with .cer extension and  my requirement is to  make an apex callout using this certificate. But i was confusing where to place this certificate file  and use this.

Kindly let me know if any any steps to follow ..
  • March 10, 2014

Hello everybody ,

I am having a Situation to get the object level permissions(like modify ,delete ,etc) of a standard user on custom objects in controller , can anybody have the idea how to acheive this?

• November 25, 2013
Hello everyone ,
We installed the salesforce License Management Org and need to send a welcome to the subscriber who Installed our App from AppExachange .

To do this we created an custom Email field in the license object which will also having look up with lead record.
No I need the update this custom field with Lead email Id on creation of the License record.

When i use After insert trigger or field update on license object , it showing null pointer exception error because of existing trigger available in the managed package of LMA .

We are succeeded using before trigger on License object. But in LMA best practices its mentioned as not to use before create trigger on License or Lead object .

Can any one suggest me any other ways to update this custom Email fied with Lead Email or how to send an Email Alert on creation of record.

Thanks in Advance.
  • March 12, 2014
Hii everybody ,

I have a certificate with .cer extension and  my requirement is to  make an apex callout using this certificate. But i was confusing where to place this certificate file  and use this.

Kindly let me know if any any steps to follow ..
  • March 10, 2014
Hii ,

As per the   " http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/ccs.html " document we are trying to make the XMPP connections between salesforce and GCM . Can anybody suggeset the detailed steps to follow from salesforce org.
We are strucked with a point " Initiating Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection" in salesforce.
  • July 21, 2014
Hii ,

I am trying to send push notifications for mobile Apps (iOS / Android) from salesforce without connected App and Mobile SDK.

By having the GCM document , we achieved this for Andriod apps having the mobile the mobile registration Ids and API key from the android developers and with a simple HttpRequest.
Now our aim is to do the same for iOS Apps , please suggest me the steps to follow  if any one have worked on this.

• July 21, 2014
Hii , can any body provide me information how to get the 'patch organisations' tab in package detail page  for doing patch versions for my package .

Hello everybody ,

I am having a Situation to get the object level permissions(like modify ,delete ,etc) of a standard user on custom objects in controller , can anybody have the idea how to acheive this?

• November 25, 2013
Hi,

Is there any tool to check salesforce apex unused variables and methods..Kindly suggest.

Regards