• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm looking for a developer to create two advanced triggers for a complicated salesforce instance.  I have a certain amount of budgeted hours for creation, testing, & pushing to production.  I have a healthy rate that I'm looking to pay for a qualified individuals.  Will provide all documentation needed.  Will have to go through quick psudo-interview process and sign Subcontractors agreements.  Looking to kick this project off Wednesday Feb 5th.  Need to make a final decision by Monday Feb 3rd.  Need to be available for Skype and or GoToMeeting Requests.  Please reply to this post and I'll be in touch with next Steps.  Very High Priority!
I am trying to update a field on the Account object and keep receiving Compile Error: Expression cannot be assigned at line -1 column -1.

trigger UpdatePriceLevel on Account (before insert, before update, after insert, after update)
{
for(Account a : trigger.new)

{Account.Price_Level_Location__c = Ticket__c.Price_Level_Location__c ;}
}
I've created the trigger below and now i'm having issues creating a test class. Can someone please help? trigger Parent_Name_Trigger on Account (after insert) { List sr = new List(); for (Account newAccount: Trigger.New) if (newAccount.Student_Name__c <> ''){ sr.add (new Student__c( Account__c = newAccount.ID, Name = newAccount.Student_Name__c)) ; } insert sr; }
I am trying to update a field on the Account object and keep receiving Compile Error: Expression cannot be assigned at line -1 column -1.

trigger UpdatePriceLevel on Account (before insert, before update, after insert, after update)
{
for(Account a : trigger.new)

{Account.Price_Level_Location__c = Ticket__c.Price_Level_Location__c ;}
}
Certified developer with extensive experience in salesforce.com, integration, advanced user interfaces, amazon web services, mobile and more.  Based in the U.S. and can travel from time to time.

Details about me can be found here:
www.sfdcadvisor.com

Thank you,
Michael
I've created the trigger below and now i'm having issues creating a test class. Can someone please help? trigger Parent_Name_Trigger on Account (after insert) { List sr = new List(); for (Account newAccount: Trigger.New) if (newAccount.Student_Name__c <> ''){ sr.add (new Student__c( Account__c = newAccount.ID, Name = newAccount.Student_Name__c)) ; } insert sr; }