• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

We want to use a Flow in our Community portal.

I created a flow, activated it, embeded into VF page, created a Tab for that page and in Portal settings switched the Tab to right, thus now the Tab is available on Portal Home layout (and made that VFP be available for Site, just in case).

And when I am in the Portal (under Admin profile), I can click on that Tab and see very first screen of my Flow and can hit 'Next' button. After that, insteed of second screen (or first screen again if didnt pick a required field) I see "Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page"  :(

But within an Org those Tab, VFP and Flow work well.

Not sure what to do...

Thanks
Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but I have exhausted my rudimentary Googling.

Our organization uses a Custom object (Purchase Orders -- field label "PurchaseOrder") to keep track of POs we receive.
There is a master-detail relationship between Opportunities and Purchase Orders, respectively.

Now we have a MailMerge template for generating a company invoice. I have no problem getting all
the Opportunity mail merge fields to populate correctly, but cannot figure out how to reference
"PO Number" (This is the default naming convention for Purchase Orders) and "PO Received" (a date
field).

So far I have tried >, >, >,
>, but still no luck. It would be great if we could just use these
merge fields to pull the PO information into our invoices since we have already entered it once.

Your insight is greatly appreciated.