• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
to get Google Charts (Donut, Area) from a Visual force page to a PDF.
It works fine on the Visual force page but when we render that page as PDF the charts are not getting displayed on the PDF Page.
Kindly suggest us with a solution to achieve this functionality.

In the products page next to the "shelf number" field we need to create a button with label as "Shelf Details". When the user clicks on this button a dialog box has to be shown with two tabs ( Shelf and Reservation tabs).

A xml document was parsed to wsdl and a wsdl class is generated.
How to map the respective details from the web service to the Shelf and reservations tabs.?
 Using that wsdl class how can we fetch data from other instance?

• November 13, 2013

WSDL2APEX Parse error - Unable to find schema for element; {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string

• November 12, 2013
to get Google Charts (Donut, Area) from a Visual force page to a PDF.
It works fine on the Visual force page but when we render that page as PDF the charts are not getting displayed on the PDF Page.
Kindly suggest us with a solution to achieve this functionality.

I have a visual force page which needs to be rendered as a PDF, but when I set renderAs = "PDF"  it ignores my Javascript entirley. I can't even do a document.write('test');   My issue is that the field labels in the PDF I am rendering need to be dynamic based on the users language. I have written a class to do this for me based on the API field name, but when I try and call it in this page I get nothing.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to dynamically pass field labels to a VF page that will be rendered as a pdf?