• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There,

I have created one process using process builder.What is the metadata type for Process to deploy it into production using ANT.
I am trying to deploy from one org to another org. I have to use ANT for this scenario.

I tried using Flow metadata type but it has not been retrieved.

Any suggestions from community.

Thanks,
Mounika
  • May 07, 2015
Hi There,

We have configured the approval process wherein there is a scenario such that if department VP and Head are the same person, we would like to send the email notification once. 

Is there anyway to implement this using out-of-the-box functionality.

Thanks.
Mnk
  • February 28, 2015
Hi There,

We have configured the approval process wherein there is a scenario such that if department VP and Head are the same person, we would like to send the email notification once. 

Thanks.
Mnk
  • February 25, 2015
Hi There,

Thanks.
Mnk
  • February 25, 2015

For a normal Email Task (workflow rule), you can specify that the sender is an org-wide email address.

We need to be able to set this for the Approval Request Notification template on an Approval Process.

How do I accomplish this?  It is critical to our business that the submitters of the request DO NOT have their name and email on the notification.