• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Is it possible to overide the standard "New"button like below to autopopulate few values for object "Account"
User-added image

thanks for suggestion
  • April 19, 2017
Hello,

Is it possible to overide this button only for certain profiels and for rest profiles i dont want to overriride

User-added image

• April 19, 2017
Hello All,

Can some one help me to Sending an email notification to Admin whenever a field is created or deleted for a custom object in salesforce?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

Hope you guys are doing well!

I have schedule Salesforce report to one of the user but user is unable to see the report email and also while opening the email its hanging my IBM Notes.

could you please let me know why its delaying too much time to open report.

Thanks,

What is difference between SOQL and SOSL?
Hi All,

I am not able to group more than 3 fields in salesforce report? can some one suggest why its not allowing me?

Thanks
Hi All,

I would like to schedule report in excel/csv format to the corresponding users.
As of now i can schedule report to the suers but they can see in the email body and the its taking toomuch time to open the data because of report data. due to the reason i am planing to send in excel or csv format.

can any one help me 

Thanks,

Hello All.

I am creating report on Users, but i can see the date field as Chatter adoption Stage modified date field

could you please know what is this field does,
  • March 18, 2016
Good day to all,

I got an email from "sathiroyal@gmail.com"  with the chinese character to salesforce as inbound message and i replyed with chinese characters from salesforce to this sathiroyal@gmail.com without any issue.

But sathiroyal@gmail was recieved in gmail inbox and he opend the email to read but its showing all the chinese characters as converted to ???????????? questions marks.
he is not able to read the chinese character content which i replyed to his email back.

please help me what might be the issue is there any issue from salesforce end or Gmail

Thanks,

Hello All,

For example:-
My object name is Account and it has fields(length):
Name (10)
Account Number (8)
Email (15)
Phone (10)
The query should fetch the data from the above object and download it as a fixed width text file display according to the field length in a standard text file.
Name  |  Account Number|  Email                  |  Phone
Test1     12345678              test@test.com     12345678
Test2     87654321              test@test.com     12345678
The text file should display the records in the above format.
Does anyone have a solution to this issue? Kindly help me with the links or sample code snippets if possible.

Thanks for your time.

Hi All,

I would like to track all the user activities by using salesforce report.
as simple as i would like to track the  user daily activities including with Login time and logout time date.

Ex: whenever user is loging into the salesforce, and what are the activities is performed in salesforce, it may be cration or delete, edit, 

your answer is highly appreciated.

Thanks

My Dear Salesforce users,

Here is my question: 
I have created Email2Case while giving routing information as per the salesforce but after saving the i can find the Email Services Address is lenghthy as similar like this:
sathiroyal@7svmpuxdvwhsezejhlacc2h5asq7xxxc906tw734eh5ix8dsw.9-ioyneai.ap1.case.salesforce.com
I would like to know reason why the salesforce has providing this lengthy Email Service Address.

I appreciate you answer 

Thanks
Hello All,

While sending an email from IBM Lotus Notes with Subject Line Chinese Characters to one of the queue in Salesforce email(example@satis.com) than the Subject line displaying in salesforce as UTF characters like "ÔçÉϺã¬Ï£ÍûÄã×öµÃºÜºÃ" but the body content remains as it is in chinese formate only.
why the subject line is changing the UTF characters(garbage) is salesforce is not converting the chinese character or the issue with the IBM Notes mail box settings.

how to resolve this issue. is this the issue from Lotus notes end or salesforce?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Hello All,

While sending an email from IBM Lotus Notes with Subject Line Chinese Characters to one of the queue in Salesforce email(example@satis.com)
The Subject line is displaying in salesforce as UTF characters like "ÔçÉϺã¬Ï£ÍûÄã×öµÃºÜºÃ" but the body content remains as it is in chinese formate only.
how to resolve this issue. is this the issue from Lotus notes end or salesforce?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Dear All,

I would like to retrive data with the help of Lookup Relationship Field

1) I have Account Object---Account__c and created a Lookup field: Maincontact__c (lookup name is Maincontact__c)
2) Lookup value object is Contact : Contact__c and here we have child object for contact is Country: Country__c
3) here my question is i would like to Select the fields from Account, Contact and Country

Note: Account and Contact having only lookup relationship there is no parent and child relationship for Account and Contacts here

Can some one let me know how to retrive data based on my requirement.

Thanks,
Satis

Dear All,

I would like to retrive the data from Lookup Relationship Object A1 and Child Object Data of B2 fields 
Example:  Account --Object Name
                   Main Contact: Lookup Name
                   Contact Object is Havng child Relationship with Country Object
Now my Question is I would liket o Fetch Account fields Data, Contacts Field Data and Country Object Field Data

Here is my planned query:

Select Name, MainContact__r.Country__r.Name FROM Account__c

as per my above query its not allowing me to write lookup to child object relationship

Can some one help me?

Thanks & Regards,

Dear All,

Here i am posting a challenging question for all salesforce developers.

Can we fetch Data from Parent to child and child to sub child, sub child to child?

Let me explain you bit more:
 have Parent table A and child is B 
                           B having relation ship with C
                           C having relation ship with D
Now my question is i need to get data of A + B + C+ D by using SOQL query

Note: we need to get data by writing SOQL Query only not in using apex list or map

Highly apreciable your valueble answers

Thanks,

Hello All,

I would like to put "or" condition sfdc reports to filter duplcate record type accounts
Dear All,

I need to change the inactive Account owner of the respective accounts? Please advice me how to procced.

Note: currently system admin can able to change but not I and i can't take the profile as admin.

your answer is most useful.

Regards,

Hello All,

Good Time,

I have created custom page where i should retrive all the Leads and Contacts, Accounts which similar to universearch but my request is to convert Leads into Opportunity after clicking the Submit Opportunity custom button(created a Custom button in the left navigation in the same page)

could you please suggest me how do i need to procced to implement this functionality.

Thanks in advance,

Sathish 

Hello All,

Good Time,

I would like to download attachments of Opportunity automatically, could you please suggest how do you want me to procced.

is there any tool which is avaliable in Appexchange.com or do i need to write SOQL if yes then could you please provide me some solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Perfectionist

Hi All,

as simple as i would like to track the  user daily activities including with Login time and logout time date.

Ex: whenever user is loging into the salesforce, and what are the activities is performed in salesforce, it may be cration or delete, edit, 

Thanks

Dear All,

I would like to retrive data with the help of Lookup Relationship Field

1) I have Account Object---Account__c and created a Lookup field: Maincontact__c (lookup name is Maincontact__c)
2) Lookup value object is Contact : Contact__c and here we have child object for contact is Country: Country__c
3) here my question is i would like to Select the fields from Account, Contact and Country

Note: Account and Contact having only lookup relationship there is no parent and child relationship for Account and Contacts here

Can some one let me know how to retrive data based on my requirement.

Thanks,
Satis

Dear All,

I would like to retrive the data from Lookup Relationship Object A1 and Child Object Data of B2 fields 
Example:  Account --Object Name
                   Main Contact: Lookup Name
                   Contact Object is Havng child Relationship with Country Object
Now my Question is I would liket o Fetch Account fields Data, Contacts Field Data and Country Object Field Data

Here is my planned query:

Select Name, MainContact__r.Country__r.Name FROM Account__c

as per my above query its not allowing me to write lookup to child object relationship

Can some one help me?

Thanks & Regards,

Hello All,

I would like to put "or" condition sfdc reports to filter duplcate record type accounts

Hello All,

Good Time,

I would like to download attachments of Opportunity automatically, could you please suggest how do you want me to procced.

is there any tool which is avaliable in Appexchange.com or do i need to write SOQL if yes then could you please provide me some solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Perfectionist

Hello,

Is it possible to overide the standard "New"button like below to autopopulate few values for object "Account"
User-added image

thanks for suggestion
  • April 19, 2017
Hello,

Is it possible to overide this button only for certain profiels and for rest profiles i dont want to overriride

User-added image

• April 19, 2017
Hi Developer,
I want to trace an apex class let say class A. Basically it is an email service. When i am sending an email to particular email service address,Class A should invoke but it's not happening. To trace the class i have ganereted debug log for user as myself.
But i am not getting any entry in debug log. Wheareas for other email service i am getting debug log.

Any Help would be appriciated. 
Good day to all,

I got an email from "sathiroyal@gmail.com"  with the chinese character to salesforce as inbound message and i replyed with chinese characters from salesforce to this sathiroyal@gmail.com without any issue.

But sathiroyal@gmail was recieved in gmail inbox and he opend the email to read but its showing all the chinese characters as converted to ???????????? questions marks.
he is not able to read the chinese character content which i replyed to his email back.

please help me what might be the issue is there any issue from salesforce end or Gmail

Thanks,

Hello All,

Can some one help me to Sending an email notification to Admin whenever a field is created or deleted for a custom object in salesforce?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

Hope you guys are doing well!

I have schedule Salesforce report to one of the user but user is unable to see the report email and also while opening the email its hanging my IBM Notes.

could you please let me know why its delaying too much time to open report.

Thanks,

What is difference between SOQL and SOSL?
Hi All,

I am not able to group more than 3 fields in salesforce report? can some one suggest why its not allowing me?

Thanks
Hi All,

I would like to schedule report in excel/csv format to the corresponding users.
As of now i can schedule report to the suers but they can see in the email body and the its taking toomuch time to open the data because of report data. due to the reason i am planing to send in excel or csv format.

can any one help me 

Thanks,

Hello All.

I am creating report on Users, but i can see the date field as Chatter adoption Stage modified date field

could you please know what is this field does,
  • March 18, 2016
Hi All,

Thanks

Hello All,

While sending an email from IBM Lotus Notes with Subject Line Chinese Characters to one of the queue in Salesforce email(example@satis.com) than the Subject line displaying in salesforce as UTF characters like "ÔçÉϺã¬Ï£ÍûÄã×öµÃºÜºÃ" but the body content remains as it is in chinese formate only.
why the subject line is changing the UTF characters(garbage) is salesforce is not converting the chinese character or the issue with the IBM Notes mail box settings.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Hi,

we are getting following error during package installation on our org:

Problem:
1. Unexpected Error
The package installation failed. Please provide the following information to the publisher:
Organization ID: 00D24000000p5J3
Error Message: The post install script failed.

How can we get more information about this error - for example related error log to be able to fix this problem?

Regards,
Robert

I am trying to set up single sign on for SalesForce with Active Directory using Identity Connect. However I could not find this app under security controls. Please advise!
Hi,
 I have created and scheduled daily and weekly reports for leads in my CRM. 
And able to get the mails daily and weekly for the reports.
The problem is report is sent as mail not excel or csv file attachments.
How to get scheduled reports as excel/csv file attchments in mails .
Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Naveen.
Hello All,

hope you guys are busy with your task to close, because today is Thursday :)

Is any one using IBM Notes (Lotus Notes) for mail communicatin in your organization? If Yes than i have an issue with subject line chinese character issue from Lotus notes, i would like to check with you as same scnearion is occuring from your end or not.

Here the issue is: when i send email to salesforce for on of the queue than the case subject line is showing as garbage characters but the same scenario if i try to send an email from gmail its not showing any garbage characters.

this is very strage behaviour in salesforce 

Hope some one can share my pain

Note: if i find any best answer sure i will select best answer.

Thanks,

Hi,

we are getting following error during package installation on our org:

Problem:
1. Unexpected Error
The package installation failed. Please provide the following information to the publisher:
Organization ID: 00D24000000p5J3
Error Message: The post install script failed.

How can we get more information about this error - for example related error log to be able to fix this problem?

Regards,
Robert