• 102 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Our architecture is that we are storing contact info from a NPPES data base which they will provide monthly 5000 contacts 

we need to load into salesforce contacts but immediately we have to create an account with contact firstname,lastname .

And also need to verify if this firstname, lastname already exists must attach the contact to that account if not creat new account.

So how to achieve this any suggestions or code snippets either bulk trigger,batch,@future class which best fits to my

requirement Iam pretty new to development.Please let me know .

• November 15, 2013

Hi SFDC Developers,

I have one VF page and it contains a one picklist.SO now i want to append all account names in this picklist.so how i can achiev this task?

Thanks & regards,

SFDC Fun...!!!

I created a new custom field that is a replacement of an existing one.  The existing field is referenced in an Apex Class.  When I attempt to update the Apex Class with the new field API name I receive the following error:

Error: Compile Error: alias is too long, maximum of 25 characters

Has anyone seen this error before?  Any suggestions on how to correct it?

Thanks

• November 15, 2013

Hi there

It seems to me that the "ALL ROWS" keyword that you use in SOQL (to access records in the recycled bin) can only be used in Apex.

I went to Developer Console in the Query Editor and tried typing this

SELECT ID FROM Fruit__c 

and it executes.

But If I add "ALL ROWS" at the end, i.e.

SELECT ID FROM Fruit__c ALL ROWS

then I got

"Unknown error parsing query" error.

If I write this in an Apex code, like this

List<Fruit__c> fruits = [SELECT ID FROM Fruit__c ALL ROWS];

then the line actually executes successfully.

It seems weird to me that "ALL ROWS" keyword cannot be used inside the Query Editor.  Wondering if anyone has encountered that?

Thanks

King

Our architecture is that we are storing contact info from a NPPES data base which they will provide monthly 5000 contacts 

we need to load into salesforce contacts but immediately we have to create an account with contact firstname,lastname .

And also need to verify if this firstname, lastname already exists must attach the contact to that account if not creat new account.

So how to achieve this any suggestions or code snippets either bulk trigger,batch,@future class which best fits to my

requirement Iam pretty new to development.Please let me know .

• November 15, 2013

Hi ,

Can any once face this problem when we executin some code using developer console the log will not open.

Any one face this problem.

Thank you

• November 15, 2013

I am loading data from .csv file to salesforce object. in that i have a master field to contact. so how should we give this master field data to .csv file in order to load in to salesforce via data loader. I have given some name (Because this field is master relationship to contact). but record rejected and error is incompatible type for that field. so how should we load this data?

• November 15, 2013

Hi

I have 3 objects that are Loan,Candidate,Position,the Loan object have Candidate and Postion lookup relationship now how to display these three objects data by using pageblocktable .

Thanks

Ram

• November 15, 2013
custom object access problem ?

one user not  have access permission  on one Custom Object , how can i give access to that use ?

if u know ple send  me   thank u.

Set Tracking History can not maintaine the old ans new values , to maintain the old and new values and user name etc ... what i have to do ?

ple if  u konw , tel me how  do this ............ thank u .

Hi All,

Requirement to automatically include any attachments sent with an email from SFDC on the activity history record. 

Can anyone please let me know for opportunity how we can achieve this.

Thanks in advance for help :)))

Thanks.

Can any body help me what are the differences between SOAP API and REST API..?

is it possible to display salesforce data into my own website?

I searched and found out that i needed to create a public force.com site  (setup-->develop-->sites) and then embed it on my site. How can i do that? help please. 

• November 15, 2013

Can any body help me.. What is session ID .. and why we use session ID in integration..?

Hello Folks,

What is the sequence while deployment from sandbox to Production?

Lets say, I've  Custom Objects /Roles / Profiles/VF Pages/Classes/Triggers.Which one to be moved first to Production? -

What is the Sequence of it.

Appreciate your help.

HI,

Can someone please provide me any code example where Json has been used along with vf page controller?

Thanks

• November 15, 2013

I want ot send email alert to Managers when campaign is submitted for approval . But different Managers need to notified under different scenarios . ex , if Campaign budget cost is more than 5000 notify A else motify B .Is it possible  ? 

Delete Fields how to know ?  

How to know deleted fields and who (user) deleted it's ?

thank u.

Hello,

I am trying to create a new report to determine the Age of a Task from the created date... I tried using this formula

Today() - CreatedDate

However, it tells me " Error: Invalid custom summary formula definition: Field CreatedDate does not exist. Check spelling."

Why is this so? What should I do?

Thanks,

ShadowSong

Hi there,

how can I create a Validation Rule that would ensure that maximum 3 values can be selected out of 6 values available in a multi-select picklist?

Which formula should I use?

Or does this require coding?

Thanks very much in advance,

Stardust