• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi i need to create a report and need help asap.

I have Application custom object in which i have Staus Picklist Custom field. And the values of this Status Picklist field are   Received, Assigned for review, Initial review completed, etc

Now i need to create a report that how many applications assigned for review with date they were assigned and how many applications moved from assigned for review status to other status

Say eg. 50 applications were assigned today to review and 39 were moved out of this status.

Report should must show that when that certain application was assigned no matter what current status it has

Example:

Assigned for review              Moved out from Assigned for review  (Status Changed)   

10/10/13                50                                                        35

10/15/13               100                                                        75

10/25/13               25                                                           10

• November 05, 2013

Hi i need to create a report and need help asap.

I have Application custom object in which i have Staus Picklist Custom field. And the values of this Status Picklist field are   Received, Assigned for review, Initial review completed, etc

Now i need to create a report that how many applications assigned for review with date they were assigned and how many applications moved from assigned for review status to other status

Say eg. 50 applications were assigned today to review and 39 were moved out of this status.

Report should must show that when that certain application was assigned no matter what current status it has

Example:

Assigned for review              Moved out from Assigned for review  (Status Changed)   

10/10/13                50                                                        35

10/15/13               100                                                        75

10/25/13               25                                                           10

• November 05, 2013

I know this is weird I can achieve this using Roll up summary .But what I want is to achieve this using trigger.

I want to write a trigger on Account ,which is having a field named Count__c .I want to autopopulate the nos of Contacts associated with that Account .

My code is not working thats why seeking help .