• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Are you joking? No score, no feedback? This is outrageous! We have no issue with being outranked however to have spent an enormous amount of time, energy, and money, to get this done just to only receive a "yeah.... Sorry!" Makes it a complete waste. It's a large black hole in information.

With such "strict" rules regarding submission but last min changes in check-in deadline (extension due to late arrivals), coupled with a complete absence of result scoring, one would have good reason to think this competition rigged.

When we login to salesforce SDK, sometimes we are required to enter a verification code on new devices.  When we hand this account over to judges in submission process, how will they be able to verify the account to test it with?

After I insert a lead or contact, I get the ID returned from the rest interface.  I'd like to present a link to view this lead in a browser.  Is there a way to construct a url from the id?

I've been looking at the SQLAggrigator for hours now.  I can query just fine, but insert doesnt work.  Is there any possible way to insert a record into the leads/contacts from the native mobile sdk?

"On or before 2:01 pm on November 19th, Participants will be 

provided with a URL to the third-party vendor website to submit their Entry"

"Upon completion of 

the registration process, Participants will be able to submit their Entries. Entries consist
of:

-A mobile application useable by the judges (see below for more details)"

Looking below:

"All submitted Entries must be fully functional applications. We need to be able to use 

your application in order to judge it!"

With an iOS app, we can't just submit any old app to anyone.  It needs to be signed to work on specified devices for ad hoc deployment.  How is this possible when we are required to submit to some unknown url?

Having the hacker pass is enough?  or do I need to have a pass to dreamforce in addition?

Does the term "App" mean a salesforce app, or any app (ios, android, chrome, etc)?

When we login to salesforce SDK, sometimes we are required to enter a verification code on new devices.  When we hand this account over to judges in submission process, how will they be able to verify the account to test it with?

I've been looking at the SQLAggrigator for hours now.  I can query just fine, but insert doesnt work.  Is there any possible way to insert a record into the leads/contacts from the native mobile sdk?

Having the hacker pass is enough?  or do I need to have a pass to dreamforce in addition?