• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to see if the contact field is blank on a case record, but I am getting the error of a variable not being set or assigned.  Even though the check for the blank Contact field is the first criteria.  I read the below, but am not sure how I can get my formula to work with the Case funtion.

Note:: As mentioned in Known Issue W-2763830, this formula syntax does not work when using Formula-Based Criteria and making a cross-object reference to a Picklist field (specifically when using the TEXT or ISPICKVAL functions with the spanning reference to that picklist). If you need to make cross-object reference to a picklist field in Process Builder Criteria, use Condition-Based criteria. If you must use formula-based criteria, use the CASE function when making cross-object references to picklists.

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK([Case].ContactId)),
CONTAINS([Case].RecordType.Name, "FRR"),
NOT(ISPICKVAL($User.User_Type__c, "Customer Community User")),
[Case].Contact.FirstName <> "On behalf of",
NOT(CONTAINS([Case].Contact.Account.Name, "WKFS")),
NOT(ISBLANK([Case].Contact.Email)),
NOT(ISBLANK([Case].Contact.FirstName)),
ISPICKVAL([Case].Contact.Status__c, "Active"),
ISCHANGED([Case].of_Times_Reopened__c),
[Case].of_Times_Reopened__c > 0)
  • January 28, 2019
I get the below error and was advised to add here with the code DXXVHZZU

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DXXVHZZU
  • July 02, 2016
I can't seem to get any coverage on this trigger and I am suppose to be going live with it in a few hours.  Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

trigger populateCaseContact on Support_Comment__c (before insert, before update){

set<Id> caseIdSet = new set<Id>();
    for(Support_Comment__c supCom: trigger.new){
        if(supCom.case__c != null){
            caseIdSet.add(supCom.case__c);
        }
    }

map<id, case> caseMap = new map<id, case>([SELECT id, contactid, ownerid, owner.type, createdbyid, temporary_assignee__c from case where Id IN: caseIdSet]);

for(Support_Comment__c supCom: trigger.new){
        if(caseMap.containsKey(supCom.case__c)){
            supCom.Case_Contact__c = caseMap.get(supCom.case__c).contactId;
            supCom.Case_Temporary_Assignee__c = caseMap.get(supCom.case__c).temporary_assignee__c;
            supCom.Case_Created_By_User__c = caseMap.get(supCom.case__c).createdbyid;

if(caseMap.get(supCom.case__c).owner.type != 'Queue'){
             supCom.Case_Owner__c = caseMap.get(supCom.case__c).ownerId;
             }
        }       
    }

}

• May 01, 2016
I have go the trigger to update the field on the Account object, but I cannot get the Account record to auto update when I add the data on the Account Team member object.  Please help!

Here is my code.

Trigger
trigger UpdateBankRep on Account (Before update, Before insert)
{
if(checkRecursive.runOnce())
{

Set<Id> accountIds = new Set<Id>();
for (Account acct : Trigger.new)
{
accountIds.add(acct.Id);
}

list<AccountTeamMember> accounts = [Select Id,User.Name from AccountTeamMember where TeamMemberRole = 'Banking Rep' And AccountId IN :accountIds Limit 1];

If(accounts.size() > 0)

{
for(Account acctTeam : Trigger.New )
{
acctTeam.Banking_Rep__c = accounts[0].User.Name;
}
}
Else
{
for(Account acctTeam : Trigger.New )
{
acctTeam.Banking_Rep__c = '';
}
}
}
}

Clase
public Class checkRecursive{
private static boolean run = true;
public static boolean runOnce(){
return run;
}
}

• February 03, 2014
I am trying to see if the contact field is blank on a case record, but I am getting the error of a variable not being set or assigned.  Even though the check for the blank Contact field is the first criteria.  I read the below, but am not sure how I can get my formula to work with the Case funtion.

Note:: As mentioned in Known Issue W-2763830, this formula syntax does not work when using Formula-Based Criteria and making a cross-object reference to a Picklist field (specifically when using the TEXT or ISPICKVAL functions with the spanning reference to that picklist). If you need to make cross-object reference to a picklist field in Process Builder Criteria, use Condition-Based criteria. If you must use formula-based criteria, use the CASE function when making cross-object references to picklists.

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK([Case].ContactId)),
CONTAINS([Case].RecordType.Name, "FRR"),
NOT(ISPICKVAL($User.User_Type__c, "Customer Community User")),
[Case].Contact.FirstName <> "On behalf of",
NOT(CONTAINS([Case].Contact.Account.Name, "WKFS")),
NOT(ISBLANK([Case].Contact.Email)),
NOT(ISBLANK([Case].Contact.FirstName)),
ISPICKVAL([Case].Contact.Status__c, "Active"),
ISCHANGED([Case].of_Times_Reopened__c),
[Case].of_Times_Reopened__c > 0)
  • January 28, 2019
I am unable to validate the challenge for "Implement the Flow with Visualforce" in the new "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" module.

I keep getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions".

The instructions say to give one user a Salesforce license and the second user a Salesforce Platform license. I tried to give the second user a Salesforce license, but there is only one free Salesforce license as the environment only comes with two and one is automatically assigned to the created administrator account.

Can anyone tell me how I can resolve this issue?
I get the below error and was advised to add here with the code DXXVHZZU

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DXXVHZZU
  • July 02, 2016

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has ran into this business requirement:

Currently, using native salesforce.com functionality, if you use products and pricebooks with quotes and the syncing functionality - everytime you create a new quote against an opportunity, it will automatically copy the existing quote line items from the synced quote into the newly created quote.

We have a business requirement for which we do NOT want to copy the existing quote line items into the new quote. Has anyone found a way around this? Thanks for any help!!!!