• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Greetings,

I am trying to create a web-to-case and two of the fields I am trying to use are dependent fields within Salesfroce. The problem I am having is that these same fields do not act as dependent fields in our web. I called salesforce support and they said that in order for these fields to remain dependent fields on our web some code needs to be changed/written.

Can anybody suggest me what to do next?

Regards,

Hi,

My survey is not showing the Header and Logo info in those surveys that I send out to customers. Although, I am able to see the header and logo in the survey preview.

Also, my survey links are associated to the account and case information. Can I prevent he same survey from being answered more than once?

Thank you

• November 25, 2013

Hi,

My survey is not showing the Header and Logo info in those surveys that I send out to customers. Although, I am able to see the header and logo in the survey preview.

Also, my survey links are associated to the account and case information. Can I prevent he same survey from being answered more than once?

Thank you

• November 25, 2013

I'm currently testing out Survey Force from Force.com Labs http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003I2gDEAS

I
've manage to install, deploy and create my first survey, however when I select 'Email link with Contact & Case merge' it is not finding any sites to expose to. The only option I have is internal despite the fact I have a site enabled with the required vforce pages.

I am doing this in a sandbox, would this cause this to happen?

If anyone can advise, I would be very grateful!

Cheers,

Graeme

• February 23, 2012