• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

My requirement is follows

1. User login in to SFDC community ( A )using Azure SSO .(This part is done).
2. User clicks on the on link inside that community.
3. The user will be redirected to another community (B).
4. User can able to login into community (B) without any login. 

I am trying to provide user only one window for all community.

Is it possible? If yes, then how?

Can I create Fast lookup inside a visualflow using a collection of sObject?
If yes, please provide me the solution.
 How can I call the process builder from the Apex class?
Hi,

I am trying to create "Task" when a "Lead" is getting created by using "Process Builder". But when I try to do that Lead is getting created without any task associated with it.
But by same process I can create other objects like Account,Opportunity etc in time of lead creation.
Is there any bug is there related to task or I missed something in configuration.

N.B: I have to do it using process builder only.
Hi All,
My objecttive is to check the valid User session based o the "Session Id".
I am trying to do the following 

String id = "Session ID";
boolean isValid = SOME METHOD CALL(id);

How can I do?

How to use stateCode and Countrycode(State and country picklist) to external site because whenever I use this feature in the site,then unauthorized exception is occuring .
I have enbled the Country and state picklist. It is working fine in VF page but "Unauthorized" exception has been thrown whenever I tried to access it from the external user like Gustuser profile of the "site".

Please help.

I am new in the salesforce. When I try to write a trigger in a Developer Console,

It's giving me an error like below

Entity is not org-accessible

My trigger is as below

trigger MyFirstTrigger on Invoice__c (before update) {

}

Hi All,
My objecttive is to check the valid User session based o the "Session Id".
I am trying to do the following 

String id = "Session ID";
boolean isValid = SOME METHOD CALL(id);

How can I do?

As far as I now it is possible to setup custom custom Second-level domain for force.com/site.com sites.

Is it possible to setup second-level domain for salesforce.com CRM?
For instance setup DNS for the domains like <my company>.my.salesforce.com to be <my company>.com
Hi

We are trying to build a package and it is showing Package Upload Failed even after having overall Coverage 80% which is greater than the required 75%.
Error Message : Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 74%, at least 75% test coverage is required.

Org ID: 00D90000000KenM ( Salesforce Support Reference)
I have a User having profile. he has create read update permissions at his profile level. But  when i am trying to create Opportunity record from contact's related list gettig insufficient previligious error.
Hi,
is it possilbe to create an standalone app with lightning that can be used offline?
thanks

Hi all,

is there a way to have a limit on the amount of times a value in a picklist field can be selected? I have an object called Software_Assets__c and a vaule in a picklist called Microsoft Office. 

I want the Microsoft Office value to only be selected 10 times.

Many thanks
tell me step by step process what we do first is any settings like that.can any one help how to add picklist values through coding. Iam using metadata but it shows undefined metadata.portnumber like that

I need that program solution plz helpme out
trigger Comparision on Account(before update)
{
    for(Account acc : Trigger.new)
    {
    Account oldAccount = Trigger.oldMap.get(acc.ID)
        if(acc.AccountNumber!=oldAccount.AccountNumber)
        {
        System.debug('Account number is changed');
        System.debug('old account');
        System.debug('new account');
        acc.Type = 'prospect';
        }
        else
        {
        System.debug('number has not been changed');
        acc.Type = 'other';
        }

}
}

in this program i got this error like:
Compile Error: unexpected token: 'trigger' at line 1 column 0

I would like to sign up for the “Lightning Process Builder” and “Lightning App Builder” pilots.
I want to display two values ​​in two different custom object in one table , but I can not even , can someone help me please
Sometimes you can have too much information. In the huge spread of documentation on Lightning, I cannot answer whether or not I can do "this thing".

I would love to digitise our company's account cards. Little bit of plastic that just have a name and a number on them plus some branding.

I thought, why not quickly knock this up in Lightning. Except there is one piece of information I cannot quite fathom. How on earth do you get app you create into the hands of your clients? Is it actually possible?
Hello,
 I have created a Lightning Component , I can only access the lightning tab when accessing Salesforce1 from my iPhone browser .If I start the Salesforce1 iPhone app it also shows up in the left navigation, but when I click it I just see a loading spinner and nothing ever happens. how to deploy it to salesforce1 mobile app
What is the use of this?
What happens if I check ' Connected APP Access' for any App @ profile level?
What is Connected APP and Use of it?

Many Thanks for the reply :)

Hi Everyone...

What is the logic behind the login and logout functionalities...

Thank you...
Hi,

i have created web page on Visualfoce. this page associated to the public site.
when i enter some data into model visible only public page. it not visible recent item and sobject but it is exist in sobject.
i want see all sobject data.
I have enbled the Country and state picklist. It is working fine in VF page but "Unauthorized" exception has been thrown whenever I tried to access it from the external user like Gustuser profile of the "site".

Please help.
Hi,

I created an application using features like Apex, Workflow and others in Developer Edition.
I created the package in Developer Edition and when i tried to install it in Salesforce trial account, i got an error during installation that Apex, Workflow, Triggers are the missing features in this edition.

So is there any other way that i can install my application in Salesforce trial.
Link for creating Salesforce Trial account is https://www.salesforce.com/form/trial/freetrial.jsp.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
OnDem

Message Edited by OnDem Dev on 10-02-2008 11:43 PM