• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask the question anyway just in case I'm missing something.

I have two custom objects. They both have an external identifier. The ID is unique in one of the custom objects (stored as a text field). The ID is not unique in the second custom object. Both objects are linked to Accounts. Reporting would be improved if the ID was linked between the custom objects (one to many). The information in the objects is updated via the bulk API daily.

The answer would be to change the text field on the second object to a lookup field that references the field on the first object. The problem is that then I'd have to import the object's ID rather than the external ID (text) that i have.

Just wondering if there is something else that I missed. I thought there may be an easier way to tell Salesforce that these should be linked since the data is already there.
Hello,

I'm stuck and hoping someone can help. I refreshed my sandbox and I can login via the web but cannot log in via the API. I use Eclipse for Force development and can't reconnect. I also tried via the PHP soapclient - which is what we use internally - and get the same error. Following the refresh I logged in and reset my security token. I've tried this three times but it continues to fail. Like I said, I can log in normally but not through the API so it suggests a problem with the security token or API. I am using a default System Administrator profile that has API Enabled checked by default.

<?php
require_once ('soapclient/SforceEnterpriseClient.php');
define("USERNAME", "jason@finch.com.dev");
define("PASSWORD", "XXXXXXXX");
define("SECURITY_TOKEN", "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX");
$mySforceConnection = new SforceEnterpriseClient();
$wsdl = 'soapclient/enterprise.wsdl.xml';
$mySforceConnection->createConnection($wsdl);
$mySforceConnection->login(USERNAME, PASSWORD.SECURITY_TOKEN);
$query = "select email from user";
$result = $mySforceConnection->query($query);
print_r($result);
?>

This works on production but fails in the sandbox with the following error:
Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [INVALID_LOGIN] INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/trunk/plugins/system/salesforce/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:168

Any other suggestions? 
Hello,

I'm stuck and hoping someone can help. I refreshed my sandbox and I can login via the web but cannot log in via the API. I use Eclipse for Force development and can't reconnect. I also tried via the PHP soapclient - which is what we use internally - and get the same error. Following the refresh I logged in and reset my security token. I've tried this three times but it continues to fail. Like I said, I can log in normally but not through the API so it suggests a problem with the security token or API. I am using a default System Administrator profile that has API Enabled checked by default.

<?php
require_once ('soapclient/SforceEnterpriseClient.php');
define("USERNAME", "jason@finch.com.dev");
define("PASSWORD", "XXXXXXXX");
define("SECURITY_TOKEN", "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX");
$mySforceConnection = new SforceEnterpriseClient();
$wsdl = 'soapclient/enterprise.wsdl.xml';
$mySforceConnection->createConnection($wsdl);
$mySforceConnection->login(USERNAME, PASSWORD.SECURITY_TOKEN);
$query = "select email from user";
$result = $mySforceConnection->query($query);
print_r($result);
?>

This works on production but fails in the sandbox with the following error:
Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [INVALID_LOGIN] INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/trunk/plugins/system/salesforce/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:168

Any other suggestions? 

Hello there,

Im having trouble on how to create a listener of salesforce outbound message. Do you have a step-by-step lesson on how to create a salesforce outbound listener ? specially in java and php language ? Please help me.

Kind Regards,

John