• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am getting follwing warning message while refresh the component within my Force.com IDE in Eclipse.

"Cannot Write to File"
File/ForceDotComRedesignPhase1/Referenced Packages/C5r_Desktop_oauth/package.xml is read only.

I skipped it by choosing "Yes to All" but unable to refresh the component from the server. It means I am unable to
configure Eclipse with test.salesforce.com server. Instead, it is triggering same warning message.

Note: ForceDotComRedesignPhase1 is the project name given in Force.com IDE.

Could you help to overcome this issue?

- RK

Hi,

Please provide some help on this.

I need to bring standard links (chatter tab and their links - feeds, people, group, files, topic) into our custom page.

Currently we are planning to include the chatter tab into our custom page using iframe. But unfortunatley the usage of iframe had been blocked in our production enviroment. So could you please provide some idea how we can proceed this wiht other alternative?

Thanks, Preya

Hi, Could you please give some help on this?

I have an requirement to recreate the links (feed, people, group, files,topics)  under a tab (eg., a custom defined chatter tab).

Now I want to create the visualforce pages to display the content for each of  items - feed, people, groups, files and topics (as  it is in standard page when we click the feed/people/group/files/topics under the chatter tab) separately. 

Can you send me vf page codes for each of these items - feed,people, group,file, topic.

Thanks in Advance,

Preya.

Hi, Could you please throw some idea on this?

Is it possible to create an application in salesforce similar to Chatter functionality?

Can you provide few points related to approach and difficulties in achieving this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Preya

Hi,

I am getting follwing warning message while refresh the component within my Force.com IDE in Eclipse.

"Cannot Write to File"
File/ForceDotComRedesignPhase1/Referenced Packages/C5r_Desktop_oauth/package.xml is read only.

I skipped it by choosing "Yes to All" but unable to refresh the component from the server. It means I am unable to
configure Eclipse with test.salesforce.com server. Instead, it is triggering same warning message.

Note: ForceDotComRedesignPhase1 is the project name given in Force.com IDE.

Could you help to overcome this issue?

- RK

Hi, Could you please give some help on this?

I have an requirement to recreate the links (feed, people, group, files,topics)  under a tab (eg., a custom defined chatter tab).

Now I want to create the visualforce pages to display the content for each of  items - feed, people, groups, files and topics (as  it is in standard page when we click the feed/people/group/files/topics under the chatter tab) separately. 

Can you send me vf page codes for each of these items - feed,people, group,file, topic.

Thanks in Advance,

Preya.

Hi, Could you please throw some idea on this?

Is it possible to create an application in salesforce similar to Chatter functionality?

Can you provide few points related to approach and difficulties in achieving this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Preya