Questions
    Replies
Steps to reproduce:
0 - Make sure Salesforce1 app has been force quit
1 - Open Salesforce1 app
2 - Navigate to VF tab via menu
3 - Press home button to send Salesforce1 to background
4 - Open back up Salesforce1
5 - Open menu, click on VF tab again. You will be sent to Feed instead of VF tab.

Apparently from the response to the ticket I've opened, only 2 people have reported this but it affects all VF tabs in iOS and won't be fixed until 7.3.4 which has no release date yet.

Has anyone else seen this problem, and does anyone have a workaround that involved continuing to use the app?

Thanks.
Ivano

As a company with over 100 tabs in total we use the traditional concept of "Apps" extensively to control the list of tabs by business process and application.  Am I missing something, or is the Salesforce1 product currently lacking the same basic kind of strcuture functionality.  How do I create a structured Nav menu in Salesforce1?  

Recent tabs is not a solution to my needs, and the Mobile Navigation customization is not designed to easily support basic tabs and is only globally customizable.

I don't get it, what's the thought process Salesforce?

Ivano

Steps to reproduce:
0 - Make sure Salesforce1 app has been force quit
1 - Open Salesforce1 app
2 - Navigate to VF tab via menu
3 - Press home button to send Salesforce1 to background
4 - Open back up Salesforce1
5 - Open menu, click on VF tab again. You will be sent to Feed instead of VF tab.

Apparently from the response to the ticket I've opened, only 2 people have reported this but it affects all VF tabs in iOS and won't be fixed until 7.3.4 which has no release date yet.

Has anyone else seen this problem, and does anyone have a workaround that involved continuing to use the app?

Thanks.
Ivano

As a company with over 100 tabs in total we use the traditional concept of "Apps" extensively to control the list of tabs by business process and application.  Am I missing something, or is the Salesforce1 product currently lacking the same basic kind of strcuture functionality.  How do I create a structured Nav menu in Salesforce1?  

Recent tabs is not a solution to my needs, and the Mobile Navigation customization is not designed to easily support basic tabs and is only globally customizable.

I don't get it, what's the thought process Salesforce?

Ivano