• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear Folks..

Is there application/tool to find out API usage in application level.

if anyone knows please share the application name/url.  

Thank you.

Regards,

Prakki

• April 08, 2013

Hi,

I am logging in from outside Webservice API with partner WSDL but cannot see it in the Debug log. I have attached the user in 

All API Usage Notifications. Please let me know how can I visit this in the log what happened in the log??

Any help in this will be appreciable.

Regards

GNM

• December 06, 2011

I know that I can find the number of API requests over the last 24 hours in the UI via Setup | Company Profile | Company Information. However, that doesn't quite give me everything I need:

• Is there any way to monitor the API Call Count programmatically through Apex? For example, can I schedule a process to run every hour, in which some Apex code checks the count, compares it to the organization's 24-hour limit, and emails me if I'm at a certain percentage of the limit?

• Once the 24-hour limit has been reached, is there any way to count the number of API calls that are attempted and rejected?

I know that I can get a report of the API call counts over the last 7 days via Reports | Administrative Reports | API Usage Last 7 Days. However, this report only summarizes the API call count per day. Is there any way to get a report at a finer level of granularity, like per hour?

• September 24, 2010
I have reached my 24 hour limit.  Can I see a log of my 6000 api calls so I can see where I used all my allocated resources?

Anybody know of an app that would monitor SFDC API traffic usage?  Ideally I'd get a page or a text message when we reaching a configurable limit.

Thanks,

Amber