• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible add custom EDITABLE fields to the opportunity partner related list?  Currently it only allows me to add account fields and pull the values assocated to that field.  I would like the fields I pull from account to be editable like partner and role fields are shown.

Goal:
I'm trying to tag the partner as special partner unique to the deal. The partner may or may not be the primary partner so I can't use that field.

Any ideas?
thanks,
p
Hi,

I'm trying to setup up an EMail Alert that will inform the creator of a task when the task is completed. It appears EMail Alerts cannot be attached to tasks. Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gene
This may be a really stupid or simple answer, but when you assign a lead to a person, shouldn't the lead owner change to the person you assigned it to? We have a bunch of lead assignment rules that aren't changing the lead owner from Admin to the appropriate rep. Do lead assignment rules only work when the leads are created or can you edit a lead, give it a new lead assignment, and then have the person who is assigned to the lead become the owner.
Has anyone else noticed any problem reporting on case comments since the 07 Release? 

1. When you delete a comment it still shows up on a report.

2. We are unable to pull reports by comments created date or last modified. The reports are skewed.

• February 07, 2007

How can we issue a report that says who's been allocated what leads? We are having some real issues with pulling together the right data.

• January 17, 2007
hello,
i'm trying to implement the opportunity update reminder for my company.
i enabled the update reminders as required.
(we have the proffesional edition and we use role hierarchy)
i'm not sure i understand how it works, and how to create it??

i'll be thankful for your assistance
avital
please reply to
  • January 17, 2007