• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I created a Workflow Rule (for the Account Module) and attached a Outbound Message to it. Now everytime I update a Account, the Outbound Message gets generated. But when I check the Outbound message queue, I see the following error:

16/25/2007 10:44 AM6/25/2007 10:45 AMorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.

This is a simple Outbout Message with just sessionid and Account id. I get this error, even when the end point web service is not running. Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahesh
I created a new Workflow Rule and attached a Outbound Message to it. This is for the Account Object. Now when I update the Account Object in Salesforce, it generates an Outbound message, however I see this error next to the Message ID in the Outbound Message Queue.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Any help would be much apprciated. Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by Kingsley on 02-26-2007 11:04 AM

• February 22, 2007
I created a Workflow Rule and associated a Outbound message to this Rule. This was done for the Account Object. Now when I update a Account, it generates an Outbound Message, but I see the following error next to the Message Id in the Outbound queue.

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.AccountNotification - AccountNumber

What could I be doing wrong here? Any help in getting this resolved would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by Kingsley on 02-26-2007 11:03 AM

• February 22, 2007
Hi,

I created a Workflow Rule (for the Account Module) and attached a Outbound Message to it. Now everytime I update a Account, the Outbound Message gets generated. But when I check the Outbound message queue, I see the following error:

16/25/2007 10:44 AM6/25/2007 10:45 AMorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.

This is a simple Outbout Message with just sessionid and Account id. I get this error, even when the end point web service is not running. Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahesh
I created a Workflow Rule and associated a Outbound message to this Rule. This was done for the Account Object. Now when I update a Account, it generates an Outbound Message, but I see the following error next to the Message Id in the Outbound queue.

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.AccountNotification - AccountNumber

What could I be doing wrong here? Any help in getting this resolved would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by Kingsley on 02-26-2007 11:03 AM

• February 22, 2007