• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, help please,

Until today (new computer, just downloaded Office Edition) I could export my report into Excel and sort  by date - accurately.

Now, it doesn't seem to work.  Is there something I have to change somewhere?

Thank you!
I have lost a month and a half worth of open and completed tasks in Salesforce.  According to them, it looks like I deleted them while using Excel connector.  I can't imagine that I would be that careless or stupid.  Is there a log or some backup information that would identify the information I lost or whether infact the lost data is a result of my actions?

Please help me - I'm ready to cry!

Lindsay
Three of us at our company are having an issue with Outlook Edition 3.2 using Outlook 2003 and Word 2000, where we get a "runtime error" in winword.exe when closing word docs. Does Salesforce Outlook Edition 3.2 support Word 2000 at all?
  • September 18, 2007
I have lost a month and a half worth of open and completed tasks in Salesforce.  According to them, it looks like I deleted them while using Excel connector.  I can't imagine that I would be that careless or stupid.  Is there a log or some backup information that would identify the information I lost or whether infact the lost data is a result of my actions?

Please help me - I'm ready to cry!

Lindsay