• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi - I'd really appreciate some direction on a custom code question that should be easy but has me stumped.

On our web to lead forms, I would like to have the form have a check box that is checked to receive more info from my company and if they uncheck it, it would then check the Email Opt Out field on the lead. So it would be reversed, when checked, Email Opt Out is unchecked and vice versa.

Here is the code I have to add the check box:

<td width="182"><input id="emailOptOut" name="emailOptOut" type="checkbox" checked="checked" value="1" /><label for="emailOptOut"><span class="style10">I would like to receive information and news communications from eStara in the future.</span></label></td>

I have tried to change the Value to "0", to "False" and to "No". Is it not possible to do this and if it is possible, how do I need to alter the code to reflect this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi - I'd really appreciate some direction on a custom code question that should be easy but has me stumped.

On our web to lead forms, I would like to have the form have a check box that is checked to receive more info from my company and if they uncheck it, it would then check the Email Opt Out field on the lead. So it would be reversed, when checked, Email Opt Out is unchecked and vice versa.

Here is the code I have to add the check box:

<td width="182"><input id="emailOptOut" name="emailOptOut" type="checkbox" checked="checked" value="1" /><label for="emailOptOut"><span class="style10">I would like to receive information and news communications from eStara in the future.</span></label></td>

I have tried to change the Value to "0", to "False" and to "No". Is it not possible to do this and if it is possible, how do I need to alter the code to reflect this?

Thanks in advance!