We are a certified partner and are looking for an experienced database engineer/developer to support our Pervasive data integration platform.
- Pervasive solutions experience
- Salesforce.com Certified
- Force.com expertise
- Apex and visualforce
- Force.com API
- Knowledge of .Net/C#
- History of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven track record of performance.
- Excellent judgment in technical assessments and problem solving abilities.
If you are interested, please email your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
AvieonCRM is a data integration services company seeking engineering consultants with Pervasive DataIntegrator experience to support our rapidly growing hosted services division. AvideonCRM integrates Salesforce.com with over 150 different applications as a monthly service using Pervasive solutions. This position is responsible for designing Pervasive-base solutions, developing deliverables, and providing technical consulting services to customers as a hosted service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs discovery calls with customers to determine need and fit of AvideonCRM's Pervasive services.
- Designs, or assists with the design, of a feasible solution for the customer based on discovery facts.
- Implements deliverables outlined in the design solution accepted by the customer.
- Collaborates with customers to ensure the design solution meets their business goals/objectives.
- Provides regular project status reports.
- Maintains accurate record of work.
- Follows department processes and methodology for delivering solutions to customers.
Job Competencies (Dimensions) and reasons needed:
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills to work effectively with others inside and outside departmental boundaries.
- Must be able to convey customer requirements in a technical capacity to others inside and outside departmental boundaries.
- Requires customer interaction within a technical environment.
- Requires strong organization skills to produce quality work, meet tight schedules and coordinate with other departments.
- Requires excellent time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives.
- Requires initiative and the ability to influence events in order to achieve results.
- Requires the ability to remain composed while managing customers through challenging situations.
- Requires the ability to quickly adopt rapidly changing technology.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Requires knowledge of relational database concepts and various RDBMS - Oracle, MS SQL Server, mySQL.
- Requires experience programming in Java, .NET, or XML.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Demonstrable experience with Pervasive DataIntegrator and other products.
- Salesforce.com administration
- 2 years related experience. (software programming, testing, deployment and/or consulting)
Contact jobs @ avideon.com
Avideon Administrators work with a variety of clients to lead and assist on SalesForce.com projects, enhancements and support/maintain our client’s existing and new Salesforce.com instances.
- Maintain system configuration (SFA, Marketing, and Partner Relationship Management).
- Evaluate and manage new projects or enhance to rollout new functionality. This would entail work closely with business leader(s) to develop requirements, and then configure and test the Salesforce system to ensure the system meets the requirements.
- Consider new releases of Salesforce.com functionality and assess applicability to client’s needs.
- Manage various operational requests and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop and deliver training materials on Salesforce.com-related processes for business and operations users.
- Creation and modification of reports and dashboards
- Develop ad hoc reports to support strategic decision making.
- Minimum completed at least one Salesforce.com-specific project with experience in configuration, customization and reporting.
- At least one year hands-on experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com certification required within 6 months of hire date.
- Must have a good understanding of accounts, leads, opportunities, and contacts. Understanding of (and experience using) PRM, workflow is a plus.
- Position requires working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- Strong business process analysis skills, with experience in developing and documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, defining requirements and translating them into system implementation.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving skills. Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes and organizations with the ability to effectively communicate with and train field users and sales management.
- Ability to work with a cross functional team and with global users.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks across multiple instances of Salesforce.com
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with user groups
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please submit your qualifications and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Message Edited by Avideon on 08-12-2007 07:05 PM
Very new to sales force and I am sure this question has been asked before, but I don't seem to be able to find it.
Basically what I want to do is have a web to lead form that not only sends the lead to SF but I also want the results of the form to be emailed to addresses I can define. Is there a script out there that does this? I've seen some things around but I can't get them to work. Ideally if I could add code to my ASP Form Mailer to handle the posting to SF, I'd be golden.