• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In a past life as a Windows user, I was using the Salesforce Office plug-in.  It had a feature where when creating a new email I could hit "send message and add to salesforce" and the message would be delivered and added to SF at the same time.

Has there been any interest in adding this feature to maildrop?  Are there any challenges in doing so that I'm not aware of?

Have a blessed day,
Joe

• January 07, 2009
I installed the maildrop update this morning as prompted and now maildrop is not working.  The application launches, but no longer will it add emails into salesforce from entourage.  I tried to reinstall the working v.2.0, but still no luck.

Any ideas on how I can get v.2.1 working?  If not, how do I completely uninstall this version so that I can reinstall v.2.0?  Ha!  I've come to depend on this little handy app at work (I'm in IT sales and add all of my customer correspondence into SF) that I'm lost without it:)

Thanks in advance!
Joe
  • January 07, 2009
I installed the maildrop update this morning as prompted and now maildrop is not working.  The application launches, but no longer will it add emails into salesforce from entourage.  I tried to reinstall the working v.2.0, but still no luck.

Any ideas on how I can get v.2.1 working?  If not, how do I completely uninstall this version so that I can reinstall v.2.0?  Ha!  I've come to depend on this little handy app at work (I'm in IT sales and add all of my customer correspondence into SF) that I'm lost without it:)

Thanks in advance!
Joe
  • January 07, 2009
I've built a number of OSX app's that integrate with Salesforce.com, all of them are free.

Maildrop - easily copy emails from Mail.app or Entourage to Salesforce
Trapdoor - manage all your saleforce logins on the keychain and quickly login as any of them.
SoqlXplorer - a developer to explore your salesforce.com schema, and try out queries, generate schema reports.
ZKSFoirce - an open source Cocoa library for the Salesforce.com API

Still Beta
SF3 - synchronized contact, events & tasks between salesforce and addressbook / iCal
Quicksilver plugin - quickly search and upload documents to saleforce.com from Quicksilver.
sfdcFuse - using macFuse, mount your salesforce.com document repository as a real OSX volume.

Comments & Suggestions welcome.

• March 09, 2007