• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am creating one activity in my LotusNotes Calender in Blackberry. Can this activity be synched to Salesforce Calendar? Also, I have installed Salesforce LotusNotes Connector in my desktop.

Thanks and regards,
Jagannath
Hi,

In Salesforce application we can send email (as an activity). Can we send email from Salesforce mobile application also?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Jagannath

Hi,

I have developed an Application in Sandbox (Unlimited edition) Now it’s the time to deploy the application in production (of course unlimited edition).

Is there any automated way/tool to deploy the application in production from Sandbox? Or I’ll have to develop the same application entirely manually?

Any help/guide is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

Hi,

Is there way so that we can capture the most recent time when data loader was executed or export/import operation (batch process) was performed?

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

Hi,

I ‘m using apex Data Loader 11.0 for extracting two fields of a particular object. Also I perform UPSERT.

I want to export two fields only since last upload.

Example:

Say I’ve UPSERTED record R1, R2, and R3 at my first UPSERT.

At second UPSERT I UPSERTED say record R1, R2 and R4.

Now I want to do export these three records only.

Is it possible to perform this functionality using Data Loader?

I know that at the time of exporting, I have option to write SOQL statement but I am confused to write any for this job!

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

Hi,

In my visualforce page I want to have a link. If that link is clicked then a page containing all the account name should appear. I used <apex:outputLink value=”{!$SControl.ShowAllAccountName}” ; where ShowAllAccountName is my scontrol which fetches all the account name.

When I click the link from visualforce page, the page is redirected to another page for which my SControl is responsible. But I want this page should come in another window!

Is there any way to achieve this?

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

Hi,

Can create a field of type “combobox”?

I’ve observed this type of field in “Task” object.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jagannath Chakraborty

Can any one please confirm whether Apex Mobile is supported by hp iPAQ hx2400 series pocket pc?

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

As we can’t override the (Salesforce) “save” button, is there any way to implement duplicate record validation?

In order to implement the same I went for a formula field which is formed by concatenating the values input by user in multiple fields. Then I tried to make the calculated filed unique but failed.

Please share your ideas. If the problem can’t be solved by this approach, any alternate idea will be most appreciated.

Regards,

Jagannath

Hi,

I am trying to achieve one functionality:

1. Creating a custom button on "CASE" object say "Submit To Web Service"
2. Creating a checkbok field to select one or more case for a certain account.
3. Based on the selection (point#2) it should send out the case related information to some third part web service using Apex call out.

Is this possible to build this logic in salesforce?
Hi ,
I have new request from my enduser to update the formula field. State_Code__c is the custome text field that stores the state code and country_code__c  is the formula field that stores country code based on Sate_code__c. used the case function in the formula to get the corect country code. Now we have added 4 new countrys so i need to extand tha case function with  50 extra states but unfortunatly the limit is exceeds and i am unable to do with case function . Can anyone please help me to sortout this issue .( ie. one country have many states but i am unabel to add or function in case.)

kInd Regards,
Patchala 
 Hi,

I created an Accounts report to list all active accounts but would also like to be able to identify the accounts where a specific Contact Role is missing.

For example: We have a Role for Contacts called "Executive Sponsor" and would like to identify the accounts that do not have contacts with that Role.

I tried a cross-filter: Accounts without Contact Roles (with a sub) Role equals "Executive Sponsor". I was hoping that this would yield to accounts "without" an Executive Sponsor contact role but it did not as it rendered accounts that do have an Executive Sponsor.

Is it possible to identify accounts where specific Contact Roles are missing? Could this perhaps require a different type of reporting or a Custom Role Object?

I would appreciate any help on the subject.

Thanks!
Hi,

Iam having a trigger on a custom object which will update the checkbox to true if there is any attachment attached to the "Notes and Attachments" related list

But its not updating to true after attaching the record 

My Trigger

trigger Validate_attachment on Special_Programs_ADR_Exception__c (after insert) {
    List<id> AttachmentIds=New List<id>();
    Set<String> adrIdSet = new Set<String>();
    List< Special_Programs_ADR_Exception__c> updAdrList = new List< Special_Programs_ADR_Exception__c>();

for(Special_Programs_ADR_Exception__c adr: Trigger.new){
                adrIdSet.add(adr.Id);
    }

List<Attachment> notesList  =  [Select ParentId from Attachment where ParentId IN : adrIdSet];
   if(notesList!= null && notesList.size()>0){
                for(Special_Programs_ADR_Exception__c adr: Trigger.new){
                         adr.Attachments__c =true;
                          updAdrList.add(adr);
                               system.debug('list'+updAdrList);
               }

try{
                Update updAdrList;
      }
       Catch(Exception e){

system.debug('Update failed'+ + e.getMessage());
    }
     system.debug('test'+updAdrList);

}
}

Let me know whats the issue on it

Thanks in Advance
 Does anyone know of a way to have S-Force automatically email the creator of a case when updates are made to a case. It emails the case owner but not the case creator.

Thanks!
I am trying to create a custom search window that when a member of my team clicks on a button the window pops up (or opens in the same window) and it will give them the option to input a few items in either the search bar in the window and/or a date. In the background I want that to only pull information from a specific area from cases and to produce a results window displaying the results they searched by. how can i accomplish this? thanks!
Can I create an public object in salesforce, which others can visit but can't edit it.
  • March 11, 2008

Hi,

I have developed an Application in Sandbox (Unlimited edition) Now it’s the time to deploy the application in production (of course unlimited edition).

Is there any automated way/tool to deploy the application in production from Sandbox? Or I’ll have to develop the same application entirely manually?

Any help/guide is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

Hi,

Is there way so that we can capture the most recent time when data loader was executed or export/import operation (batch process) was performed?

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

Hi,

In my visualforce page I want to have a link. If that link is clicked then a page containing all the account name should appear. I used <apex:outputLink value=”{!$SControl.ShowAllAccountName}” ; where ShowAllAccountName is my scontrol which fetches all the account name.

When I click the link from visualforce page, the page is redirected to another page for which my SControl is responsible. But I want this page should come in another window!

Is there any way to achieve this?

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jagannath

Can someone please help me with a data validation rule.  I need a rule that requires All of Field1, Field2, & Field 3 if the Probability Field is greater than 66%. 

Thanks for the help. 
  • October 04, 2007
hello ,

how can i display the Account shipping address in another App.i mean tab. I am trying to display the Accounting tab fields in a custom developed App.
thanks in advance

best regards
Pavan Kumar
  • September 28, 2007
Hi,

I need to write a SOQL that can return the following result.

I have two objects Account and Cards. Cards has a lookup field to the Account object, but it is not in Parent-Child relationship.

I need to get a list of All account names that has atleast one record in the Cards Object. I cannot create a summary field due to other constriants.

Any feedback on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Ambili  
  • September 26, 2007
Hi All,

Is there a ways we can automate report generation process in Salesforce,I want a Report to be out of Salesforce sent across to many through an email.Can anyone please suggest me a way.

Thanks in Advance..

Saurabh
Hi,

I am using JDK version 1.4.

When i tried to convert the enterprise.wsdl from my salesforce account to java classes, i got an error as:
ERROR OCCURED:     JAVAX / ACTIVATION / DATASOURCE

Please help me to find the problem...

Thanks in advance,
Hello!
How can i add new object to the Related List Section of the  Opportunities Page Layout?
thanks!
  • September 26, 2007