• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all here´s a newbie question :smileyhappy: ..., can anyone give me an example of how to get the values from a picklist using Flex Biulder 2?

thnx in advance!

I am trying to implement a PHP API setup for a client. My code works perfectly with my Developer Account Login and Password/Token. However, when I replace my username and password/token with my client's username/pass/token, I get the following response:

Array ( [faultcode] => ns1:INVALID_LOGIN [faultstring] => INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. [detail] => Array ( [fault] => Array ( [exceptionCode] => INVALID_LOGIN [exceptionMessage] => Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. ) ) )

I had the client reset their password and security token just to make sure, and login still fails. The client has confirmed for me that her profile includes API Access. I am out of ideas on how to fix this. One account works perfectly, and the other fails every time. What am I missing here?

By the way, this is a non-profit account that I am working on.
Hi Everyone

I am getting the following error sometimes. I am using the PHP toolkit

SoapFault exception: [Client] SoapClient::__construct() [<a href='function.SoapClient---construct'>function.SoapClient---construct</a>]: 'uri' option is requred in nonWSDL mode in /home/clients/websites/w_angel/public_html/epifany/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:59

Stack trace:

#0 /home/clients/websites/w_angel/public_html/epifany/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php(59): SoapClient->__construct(NULL, Array)

#1 /home/clients/websites/w_angel/public_html/epifany/selfserviceuser/SelfServiceUserUtility.php(152): SforceBaseClient->createConnection(NULL)

#2 /home/clients/websites/w_angel/public_html/epifany/ssp/hangup.php(8): SelfServiceUserUtility->__construct(NULL, NULL, NULL)

This happens sometimes, It was happening yesterday around 11.45 AM EST and last night at around 10.45 PM EST.

What can be the issue here, I don't understand. I have not changed the code at all.

DG

• October 11, 2007
Hello all here´s a newbie question :smileyhappy: ..., can anyone give me an example of how to get the values from a picklist using Flex Biulder 2?

thnx in advance!

I recently started using a new laptop with the fancy Vista OS, and have since been unable to perform a successful mail merge. I've read about some problems with this in Office 2007, but I have Office 2003 installed on this machine. I'm also using IE, not Firefox, for mail merges. I can't seem to find any help online, but I doubt I'm the only person who is experiencing this problem. Any suggestions?

Error message:

Naturally, the the file that it's apparently referring to ("Cannot create a file when that file already exists" ) does not exist.

Thanks for any help.
  • March 15, 2007