• 10 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an Android hybrid local app created using forcedroid create. I have configured servers.xml to point to my Communities login page, but when I launch the app it appends "/services/oauth2/authorize" to my URL. Going to my URL in a browser loads the login page as expected.

servers.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> 
<servers> 
  <server name="myCommunity" url="https://myDomain.cs12.force.com/login"/> 
</servers>

What the app loads: https://myDomain.cs12.force.com/login/services/oauth2/authorize?[various parameters]

I don't have this problem with the iOS version of the app. How do I stop it from trying to use OAuth instead of the regular login page?
i am trying to download dream house but but continuously getting this error: 
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Duplicate NameThe name "Property__c" is already used on component type: Custom Object Definition. Please rename existing component.
In this apex class the logic is to update a custom lead field with a math.random() value.
public class leadRandomNumber {

/* update lead status for leads related to the tasks */
    public static void updateRandomNumber (List<Lead> leadsFromTasks) {

system.debug ('***** entering method leadRandomNumber.updateRandomNumber class *****');

List<Lead> leadsToUpdate = new List<Lead>();

List<Lead> leads = new List<Lead>([select Id, RandomNumber__c from Lead where Id IN :leadsFromTasks and Status='Attempting' and createddate = this_year and RandomNumber__c = null]);
    	system.debug('updateRandomNumber leads queried:' + leads.size());
    	// for leads related to the tasks apply a random number to the leads if they do not yet have one
    	for(lead ld: leads) {
    		if(ld.RandomNumber__c == null) {
    			Double rand = math.random();
    			ld.RandomNumber__c = rand;
    		}
    		leadsToUpdate.add(ld);
		}

update leadsToUpdate;
		system.debug('updateRandomNumber leadsToUpdate: ' + leads.size());

}

}

This unit test verifies that inserting the task causes the logic in the apex class above to run and update the leads as expected.

/*
- For leads whose lead status was just updated as the result of an attempting call
- check that the random number was set
 */

@isTest
private class leadRandomNumberTest {

static testMethod void insertAttemptingCall() {

system.debug('Inserting outbound preview call tasks as a new logo rep...');

User newLogoRep = [select id from user where isactive = true and profile.name = 'Inside Sales User' limit 1];

QueueSobject smbQueue = [select queue.id from queuesobject where queue.name = 'SMB AE Queue'];

Lead l = new Lead(Company='Company',LastName='Test',Phone='8885551234',Status='Open',LeadSource='Marketing', ownerid=smbQueue.queue.id);
        insert l;

// bulk insert a list of calls related to the lead
        Task task = new Task(WhoId=l.Id, OwnerId=newLogoRep.Id, Type = 'Call', Five9__Five9CallType__c='Outbound Preview', Subject='Call Attempting', Status='Completed', Five9__Five9SessionId__c='fb3636336363', ActivityDate=date.today(), Five9__Five9HandleTime__c = '00:01:59', Five9__Five9WrapTime__c = '00:00:29');

test.startTest();

system.RunAs(newLogoRep) {
        	insert task;
        }

system.debug('Asserting that the leads status was updated to Attempting and it now has a RandomNumber value...');

Task insertedTask = [select Id, Status from Task where Id =: task.id];
        System.assertEquals('Completed',insertedTask.Status);

// check that the lead was updated as expected
        Lead insertedLead = [select Id, Status, RandomNumber__c from Lead where Id =: l.Id];
        System.assertEquals('Attempting',insertedLead.Status);
    	System.assertNotEquals(null,insertedLead.RandomNumber__c);

system.debug('random number set to: ' + insertedLead.RandomNumber__c);

test.stopTest();

}

}
However the test coverage for the apex class is only 56% as the updates inside the for loop are not covered.

code that needs coverage

What is the best practice for test coverage for the lines that are missing?