• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm creating a customized salesforce page.

I would like to display Article FAQ attachment field on the page. If a user clicks on the attachment link, they can download the attachment.

I am able to access the attachment name according to this soql query, but I do not know how to get the actual  attachment link?

Select UrlName, Title, Summary, Question__c, Answer__c , Attachment_File__Body__s, Attachment_File__ContentType__s, Attachment_File__Name__s,   KnowledgeArticleId,ArticleType, ArticleNumber, LastModifiedDate From FAQ__kav where id = 'ka2Q00000008TU1IAM'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

• May 28, 2013

I'm creating a customized salesforce page.

I would like to display Article FAQ attachment field on the page. If a user clicks on the attachment link, they can download the attachment.

I am able to access the attachment name according to this soql query, but I do not know how to get the actual  attachment link?

Select UrlName, Title, Summary, Question__c, Answer__c , Attachment_File__Body__s, Attachment_File__ContentType__s, Attachment_File__Name__s,   KnowledgeArticleId,ArticleType, ArticleNumber, LastModifiedDate From FAQ__kav where id = 'ka2Q00000008TU1IAM'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

• May 28, 2013