• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I add the "My Email to Salesforce" address to the "additional emails" field of an email alert the email does not get added to the activity history.
I am adding the correct address and the correct record Id of the record to which the email needs to be added.
When I send the email manually through an external email client, it works perfect. But the same is not working through an email alert.

I have 2 sand boxes. It works on one but not on the other. Can anyone throw light on this?
When I add the "My Email to Salesforce" address to the "additional emails" field of an email alert the email does not get added to the activity history.
I am adding the correct address and the correct record Id of the record to which the email needs to be added.
When I send the email manually through an external email client, it works perfect. But the same is not working through an email alert.

I have 2 sand boxes. It works on one but not on the other. Can anyone throw light on this?