• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

On creating a new community user, the user is notified by an email i.e "Your current password has expired. For security reasons, your password must now be changed. Your password was last changed or reset on 06/03/2014 11:16" 

As the user is a first time created one, so they shouldn't be receiving the email saying "Your current password has expired" for the reason they haven't even set any password yet. How can I change or remove few words off this email.

Also, once a user enters a new password, how can I redirect the user to custom login page.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

HI

I am trying to remove/hide "forgot your password" link from Salesforce communities login page.

Its a custom page, but I have included this block <c:SiteLogin id="siteLogin"/> which gives me Username, Password, Login button and "Forgot password" link. However, I want to remove the "Forgot your password" link.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi All

I am currently designing a custom home page for salesforce community. 

I have set a background image in body css.

Then I add a header image which should sit on top of that html background image. However when I do, it creates a white background for the image.

How can i just add the logo so that it looks a part of that background image?

Regards
Sameer Sheikh
Hi

I am trying to display image in visualforce page based on condition. The condition applied is on {$CurrentPage.parameters.startpage} value.

If {$CurrentPage.parameters.startpage} = "xyz" then display image <apex:image  url="xxxxxxx"> else display image <apex:image  url="yyyy">

I click a link and try to get the parameters of that url. Based on those parameter, I have to render different images on VF Page.

www.testurl.com/?value=xyz

www.testurl.com/?value=abc

Please find below the code I am using and let me know whats wrong there

<apex:image value="{If({!$CurrentPage.parameters.startpage}='xyz','/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015D0000002Dkr2&oid=00DD0000000CWRY&lastMod=1388753305000' , '/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015D0000002Dkr2&oid=00DD0000000CWRY&lastMod=1388753305000')}" />
Hi

On creating a new community user, the user is notified by an email i.e "Your current password has expired. For security reasons, your password must now be changed. Your password was last changed or reset on 06/03/2014 11:16" 

As the user is a first time created one, so they shouldn't be receiving the email saying "Your current password has expired" for the reason they haven't even set any password yet. How can I change or remove few words off this email.

Also, once a user enters a new password, how can I redirect the user to custom login page.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

HI

I am trying to remove/hide "forgot your password" link from Salesforce communities login page.

Its a custom page, but I have included this block <c:SiteLogin id="siteLogin"/> which gives me Username, Password, Login button and "Forgot password" link. However, I want to remove the "Forgot your password" link.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi All

I am currently designing a custom home page for salesforce community. 

I have set a background image in body css.

Then I add a header image which should sit on top of that html background image. However when I do, it creates a white background for the image.

How can i just add the logo so that it looks a part of that background image?

Regards
Sameer Sheikh
Hi

I am trying to display image in visualforce page based on condition. The condition applied is on {$CurrentPage.parameters.startpage} value.

If {$CurrentPage.parameters.startpage} = "xyz" then display image <apex:image  url="xxxxxxx"> else display image <apex:image  url="yyyy">

I click a link and try to get the parameters of that url. Based on those parameter, I have to render different images on VF Page.

www.testurl.com/?value=xyz

www.testurl.com/?value=abc

Please find below the code I am using and let me know whats wrong there

<apex:image value="{If({!$CurrentPage.parameters.startpage}='xyz','/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015D0000002Dkr2&oid=00DD0000000CWRY&lastMod=1388753305000' , '/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015D0000002Dkr2&oid=00DD0000000CWRY&lastMod=1388753305000')}" />