• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a force.com site online shopping portal. I've to integrate with PayPal checkout payment.
Guys please help me how to integrate force.com site with paypal.

Thanks
Hi,
I Installed "LoginFlows" Unmanaged Package in my (Salesforce OEM Edition/License) Sandbox instance.
After Security code verification when it redirects to Home Page an error page is showing "Invalid Page Redirection" with below Message:

"The page you attempted to access has been blocked due to a redirection to an outside website or an improperly coded link or button. Please contact your salesforce.com Administrator for assistance. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.
Click here to return to the previous page. "

When i Click the "Click here" link it goes to the Home Page.

But when i installed "Login Flow" Package in any development org it is working fine.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks
Hi

i want to use .net webservice in order to get records from the .net into salesforce .
Hi

i want to use .net webservice in order to get records from the .net into salesforce .

I was thinking of creating a custom text field that will act as a password field. I was wondering if there is a way that I can make it act like a password field and when a user inputs characters they will show as '*' 

Hey guys,

needed a way to convert from a 15 digit ID to an 18 digit one.

Found the javascript version for just such an action here: http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=general_development&message.id=13148

tried to make my own apex version but the last digit keeps coming out wrong.  Any Ideas?

Thank's

String id = '001Q0000002NXad'; //a sample id

String suffix = '';

for(integer i=0;i<3;i++){

Integer flags = 0;

for(integer j=0;j<5;j++){
String c = id.substring(i*5+j,i*5+j+1);

if(c >= 'A' && c <='Z'){

flags += 1 << j;
}
}

if (flags <= 25) {