Replies
I figured out that the pagination:

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="Bottom">
<apex:commandLink value="First" action="{!First}"/> &nbsp;
<apex:commandLink value="Next" action="{!Next}"/> &nbsp;
<apex:commandLink value="Previous" action="{!Previous}"/> &nbsp;
<apex:commandLink value="Last" action="{!Last}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

my next and prev links implemented as above work fine when I have pageblocktable fields as
<apex:column value="{!ord.SO__c}" style="width: 20px; height: 20px"/>

Once you change to InputText value, that's when I see the error "Modified rows exist in the records collection! "
<apex:column> <apex:InputText value="{!ord.SO__c}" style="width: 20px; height: 20px"/>  </apex:column>

But I have the requirement to have input fields in my pageblocktable in visualforce page,  I just dont want to view them, i should be able to edit them but also have the pagination work preoperly!
Hi,

I have created a visualforce page as per the requirement in my team and that looks like below image.
I am able to see only 20 rows in this table, whereas the original list view contains more than 1000 records.
I am on group edition on salesforce. 
My requirement :

1. I need to have all the 1000+ rows displayed on the same page, I just want to scroll down to see them all. (Right now in the imkage page I see a limit of only 20 rows, I want the same page to display all the rows)
2. i have implemented pagination after looking at few forums, The prev and next buttons that you see in the image. However clicking on any of them throws the error "Modified rows exist in the records collection! "

Please help me implement 1 , if not atleast 2 should be in working condition.

Thanks,
Haritha
User-added image
I figured out that the pagination:

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="Bottom">
<apex:commandLink value="First" action="{!First}"/> &nbsp;
<apex:commandLink value="Next" action="{!Next}"/> &nbsp;
<apex:commandLink value="Previous" action="{!Previous}"/> &nbsp;
<apex:commandLink value="Last" action="{!Last}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

my next and prev links implemented as above work fine when I have pageblocktable fields as
<apex:column value="{!ord.SO__c}" style="width: 20px; height: 20px"/>

Once you change to InputText value, that's when I see the error "Modified rows exist in the records collection! "
<apex:column> <apex:InputText value="{!ord.SO__c}" style="width: 20px; height: 20px"/>  </apex:column>

But I have the requirement to have input fields in my pageblocktable in visualforce page,  I just dont want to view them, i should be able to edit them but also have the pagination work preoperly!
Hi,

I have created a visualforce page as per the requirement in my team and that looks like below image.
I am able to see only 20 rows in this table, whereas the original list view contains more than 1000 records.
I am on group edition on salesforce. 
My requirement :

1. I need to have all the 1000+ rows displayed on the same page, I just want to scroll down to see them all. (Right now in the imkage page I see a limit of only 20 rows, I want the same page to display all the rows)
2. i have implemented pagination after looking at few forums, The prev and next buttons that you see in the image. However clicking on any of them throws the error "Modified rows exist in the records collection! "

Please help me implement 1 , if not atleast 2 should be in working condition.

Thanks,
Haritha
User-added image