• Member since 2014
  • IT Manager

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've set up some streaming push topics, and it works great, but i don't know how to control what data is sent in the "sobject" of the notification.

e.g. My query looks like "SELECT Id, Name, Company, Title, Website, Region__c, Product_Type__c From Lead"

and the payload on the notification looks like this

Message received from: /topic/LeadStream3
{
  "channel": "/topic/LeadStream3",
  "clientId": "ce31duyktzb0vcqe1fscj7cxstbra",
  "data": {
    "event": {
      "type": "updated",
      "createdDate": "2014-01-17T06:45:38.000+0000"
    },
    "sobject": {
      "Name": "Lou Jones",
      "Id": "00Q9000000NC6v7EAD",
      "Company": "Springfield Police"

}
  }
}

no matter how i change the query, i cant seem to pull more than Name, Id, Company...

Any way to specify which fields should be sent as part of notification?  Or should I just be using the Id, and making a separate REST request, then pulling everything down?  
I've set up some streaming push topics, and it works great, but i don't know how to control what data is sent in the "sobject" of the notification.

e.g. My query looks like "SELECT Id, Name, Company, Title, Website, Region__c, Product_Type__c From Lead"

and the payload on the notification looks like this

Message received from: /topic/LeadStream3
{
  "channel": "/topic/LeadStream3",
  "clientId": "ce31duyktzb0vcqe1fscj7cxstbra",
  "data": {
    "event": {
      "type": "updated",
      "createdDate": "2014-01-17T06:45:38.000+0000"
    },
    "sobject": {
      "Name": "Lou Jones",
      "Id": "00Q9000000NC6v7EAD",
      "Company": "Springfield Police"

}
  }
}

no matter how i change the query, i cant seem to pull more than Name, Id, Company...

Any way to specify which fields should be sent as part of notification?  Or should I just be using the Id, and making a separate REST request, then pulling everything down?  
I seem to be getting a "Server not found" error when trying to go to "workbench.developerforce.com/". Is anyone else getting this?

Thanks,

How can I create .net client using C# for streaming API

Has anyone been able to get the streaming API to work with a .net service?  

I've tried the library https://github.com/Oyatel/CometD.NET but am having difficulties with it.  Wanted to see if anyone had better luck.