• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When i am just sending a mail by clicking on the Forgot Password Button.Its Sending me mail and when i got to the link from the email its show redirect me to the page as shown in the screenshot below.

User-added image
If any body is having any solution for the same.Please response ASAP.
I followed the directions on this page to install Data Loader on my Windows 10 laptop from this page: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.dataLoader.meta/dataLoader/loader_install_windows.htm

On the Azul site, after filtering based on the directions, I downloaded the Zip file and installed per instructions here:  https://docs.azul.com/core/zulu-openjdk/install/windows

I then continued on with downloading and installing Data Loader. Everything was fine up to the last question "Would you like to create a desktop icon?". I entered Yes and hit the <enter> key. I then got a message that the system cannot find the path specified and is quitting. What am I missing here? I did run a search on this error for other posts but none of those suggestions seem to work for me.
I've happily used the data loader over the past year, but in the past 2 months or so, it stopped working for me.  I've attempted to uninstall the loader and have re-downloaded it and tried to re-install it, but I continue to get an error message:

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.  Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Sforce Data Loader.msi' in the box below.  Use source: [browse to folder]"

I assume this means that the last version hasn't truly been uninstalled, though I can't find any files that reference it.  My guess is that there's something in the registry that's tripping up my installation.  Has anyone else had this problem? 

If you have any suggestions for how to fix this, I'd be extremely greatful - unfortunately my IT support staff is as clueless about this as I am (frightening, I know).

Thanks in advance for your help,
-Cara