• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to embed a Visualforce page on our website listing campaign object values (campaign name, date field, and a couple of custom fields) to use as an simple agenda list to replace the clunky Google Calendar embed we currently have.

I have limited Visualforce dev skills beyong basic formatting - can anyone help me get started?
Would someone be able to help me out with a test class for the below (from https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F000000094BgIAI) to ensure coverage before I deploy? I am a complete Apex novice and am not getting anywhere with it.
trigger EmailAfterDelete on Account(after delete) {
    Messaging.reserveSingleEmailCapacity(trigger.size);
    List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> emails = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
    for (Account acct : Trigger.old) {
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        email.setToAddresses(new String[] {'some email address'};);
        email.setSubject('Deleted Account Alert');
        email.setPlainTextBody('This message is to alert you that the account named ' + acct.Name + ' has been deleted.');
        emails.add(email);
    }
    Messaging.sendEmail(emails);
}
I want to include the following on a Visualforce page, in reference to the page itself: 'This page was last modified by xxxxname on xxxxdate.'
Would someone be able to help me out with a test class for the below (from https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F000000094BgIAI) to ensure coverage before I deploy? I am a complete Apex novice and am not getting anywhere with it.
trigger EmailAfterDelete on Account(after delete) {
    Messaging.reserveSingleEmailCapacity(trigger.size);
    List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> emails = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
    for (Account acct : Trigger.old) {
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        email.setToAddresses(new String[] {'some email address'};);
        email.setSubject('Deleted Account Alert');
        email.setPlainTextBody('This message is to alert you that the account named ' + acct.Name + ' has been deleted.');
        emails.add(email);
    }
    Messaging.sendEmail(emails);
}
I want to include the following on a Visualforce page, in reference to the page itself: 'This page was last modified by xxxxname on xxxxdate.'

Hi, I am working on setting up an email notification to be sent once an account record is deleted. I have looked into workflows but it would seem a trigger is a better avenue of approach. I am still learning how to write triggers so am not 100% sure how to leverage once a record is deleted. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!