• Business Operations Programmer
  • Self

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an LWC using a custom css class to color a lighting-icon. 

<lightning-icon icon-name="utility:file" class="required-icon"></lightning-icon>

.required-icon {
    --slds-c-icon-color-foreground-default: rgba(182,24,26,1);
    --slds-c-icon-color-foreground: rgba(182,24,26,1);
    --slds-c-icon-color-background: white;
}

When I view the component directly within salesforce login, it renders without error. When I try to view the component through VS Code > Preview Component Locally on either desktop or an android emulator, I get the following error:

CssSyntaxError: LWC1009: postcss-plugin-lwc: 8:2: Invalid definition of custom property "--slds-c-icon-color-foreground-default".

Error: There were errors while compiling component c/mycomponent at Preview.loadHostedComponent (http://localhost:3333/webruntime/component/9dfc3a8207/dev/en-US/localdevserver/preview:2109:21)

Am I doing something wrong or is this just an issue with the local prview since it's still in beta?

Hi! 

I'm working out of VS Code and I keep getting "INVALID_SESSION_ID: Session expired or invalid". I never had this issue before, but I find myself having to reauthorize my alias several times a day. It's highly annoying. Is this the new way of life or is there a setting I need to adjust?

I have an LWC using a custom css class to color a lighting-icon. 

<lightning-icon icon-name="utility:file" class="required-icon"></lightning-icon>

.required-icon {
    --slds-c-icon-color-foreground-default: rgba(182,24,26,1);
    --slds-c-icon-color-foreground: rgba(182,24,26,1);
    --slds-c-icon-color-background: white;
}

When I view the component directly within salesforce login, it renders without error. When I try to view the component through VS Code > Preview Component Locally on either desktop or an android emulator, I get the following error:

CssSyntaxError: LWC1009: postcss-plugin-lwc: 8:2: Invalid definition of custom property "--slds-c-icon-color-foreground-default".

Error: There were errors while compiling component c/mycomponent at Preview.loadHostedComponent (http://localhost:3333/webruntime/component/9dfc3a8207/dev/en-US/localdevserver/preview:2109:21)

Am I doing something wrong or is this just an issue with the local prview since it's still in beta?

Hi! 

I'm working out of VS Code and I keep getting "INVALID_SESSION_ID: Session expired or invalid". I never had this issue before, but I find myself having to reauthorize my alias several times a day. It's highly annoying. Is this the new way of life or is there a setting I need to adjust?
Since a week or so I suddenly get `INVALID_SESSION_ID: Session expired or invalid` errors when trying to deploy to a sandbox. Around the same time, I suddenly started seeing the line `*** Deploying with REST ***` when running an `sfdx force:source:deploy`.

I never used to see my token expire before. Now I have to daily go and re-auth my org connection.

This seems like a regression. What's going on?