• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a table in the vf page. the header and the last row(Footer) should not be scrolled.

Regards
Suresh S
Hi,

We need to dispaly a button in the Custom Button home page. How can this be achieved?

Thanks
Suresh S
Hi,

How can i get custom enhanced list.

I have created a vf page. which look like the enhaced list view. but in the vf page i should not use <apex:enhancedlist>. How can this be achieved.

Regards
Suresh S
Hi,

I have a pageblock table in the vfpage. When i add more fields the screen page size increases and i am able to get the scroll. Working fine when browser in non-compatability mode. But when using the compatability mode i am not able to see the scroll.

Regards
Suresh S
Hi,

I have build a vf page in this we are sorting the pageblocktable. when sorting is done on a particular field the up and down arrows should be displayed as standard page. I am able to get ↑ but this arrow doesnt look similar to the standard page.

User-added image

Regards
Suresh S
Hi,

I have a table in the vf page. the header and the last row(Footer) should not be scrolled.

Regards
Suresh S
Hi,

How can i get custom enhanced list.

I have created a vf page. which look like the enhaced list view. but in the vf page i should not use <apex:enhancedlist>. How can this be achieved.

Regards
Suresh S
Hi,

I have build a vf page in this we are sorting the pageblocktable. when sorting is done on a particular field the up and down arrows should be displayed as standard page. I am able to get ↑ but this arrow doesnt look similar to the standard page.

User-added image

Regards
Suresh S