• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have only 2 rollup summary fields on the Opportunity object left and need to install an AppExchange package that uses 3 roll-up summary fields. I was told a simple trigger to replace one of the rollups would work but I have no clue how to do it. I need to populate a field called "Inactive Product Count" counting the number of Opportunity Products on the Opportunity that don't have the "Active" box checked (this then feeds a validation rule not allowing users to save Opps as closed-won if the count is greater than zero). Can anyone help?
I'm in desperate need of some sort of development solution to solve a business issue where I only want to report on dollar amounts from Opportunity Line Item Schedules where the date range falls in a criteria that is specific to each Opportunity. 

For example, Opportunity with close date 1/31/2014. Contract Start date is 2/1/2014 and Contract End Date is 1/31/2017. Opportunity has 1 product with the following schedules:

1/31/2014: $100.00
1/1/2015: $60.00
1/1/2016: $60.00

In my closed won Opportunity report, I need ONLY the amount from the first billing period, (regardless of the date) or for the first four billing periods if it was quarterly billing instead of annual, or from the first 12 if was monthly billing. I can't do a rollup of Schedule $$ on OLI and I can't create a custom field on OLI schedule to define which billing period it is in the order (1,2,3, etc) and use that in the report. 

Any ideas for how to populate a field on OLI called "1st Year Contract Amount" from all the billing periods for the first year of the contract? I'd greatly appreciate the help! 
I'm in desperate need of some sort of development solution to solve a business issue where I only want to report on dollar amounts from Opportunity Line Item Schedules where the date range falls in a criteria that is specific to each Opportunity. 

For example, Opportunity with close date 1/31/2014. Contract Start date is 2/1/2014 and Contract End Date is 1/31/2017. Opportunity has 1 product with the following schedules:

In my closed won Opportunity report, I need ONLY the amount from the first billing period, (regardless of the date) or for the first four billing periods if it was quarterly billing instead of annual, or from the first 12 if was monthly billing. I can't do a rollup of Schedule $$ on OLI and I can't create a custom field on OLI schedule to define which billing period it is in the order (1,2,3, etc) and use that in the report. 

Any ideas for how to populate a field on OLI called "1st Year Contract Amount" from all the billing periods for the first year of the contract? I'd greatly appreciate the help!