• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Is there a way for the delegated approver to approve/reject the custom object record by e- mail?
If not, Is ter a way for the delegated approver to access the record inorder to approve/reject by logging into his salesforce account?
If so, Please explain me the steps to follow to acheive this...

Procedure I followed:
I changed the settings of delegated approver to recieve approval emails( If he is a approver/delegated approver) and also changed the settings in the approval process to send the mails to delegated approver. Actually, delegated approver do receiving tha approval emails, but when he tried to click th link in the approval email he is not allowed to get into the record to approve it because the settings for the object is  private. I tried to create sharing rules but couldn't able to figure out the way to share the records of original approver to delegated approver inorder to acheive this..

Please explain me in-detail about what settings should I change inorder for the delegated approver to approve/reject the records either by replying  to the approval email (or) by logging into his salesforce account and access the record to approve/reject..

If any code is necessary, please let me know (or) share the code if you have..
Hello,

Is there a way for the delegated approver to approve/reject the custom object record by e- mail?
If not, Is ter a way for the delegated approver to access the record inorder to approve/rject by logging into his salesforce account?

Procedure I followed:
I changed the settings of delegated approver to recieve approval emails( If he is a approver/delegated approver) and also changed the settings in the approval process to send the mails to delegated approver. Actually, delegated approver do receiving tha approval emails, but when he tried to click th link in the approval email he is not allowed to get into the record to approve it because the settings for the object is  private. I tried to create sharing rules but couldn't able to figure out the way to share the records of original approver to delegated approver inorder to acheive this..

Please explain me in-detail about what settings should I change inorder for the delegated approver to approve/reject the records either by replying  to the approval email (or) by logging into his salesforce account and access the record to approve/reject..

Hello,

If not, Is ter a way for the delegated approver to access the record inorder to approve/reject by logging into his salesforce account?

Procedure I followed:
I changed the settings of delegated approver to recieve approval emails( If he is a approver/delegated approver) and also changed the settings in the approval process to send the mails to delegated approver. Actually, delegated approver do receiving tha approval emails, but when he tried to click th link in the approval email he is not allowed to get into the record to approve it because the settings for the object is  private. I tried to create sharing rules but couldn't able to figure out the way to share the records of original approver to delegated approver inorder to acheive this..

Please explain me in-detail about what settings should I change inorder for the delegated approver to approve/reject the records either by replying  to the approval email (or) by logging into his salesforce account and access the record to approve/reject..

Hello All,

please send me the link or dumes on my email id dhirajmanpe@gmail.com

--

Thanks