• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can someone explain these two REST sObjects - maybe with an example?

In the documentation it lists these as sObjects, but when I try and invoke it using:

/services/data/v29.0/tooling/sobjects/ApexCodeCoverage/{id}   (where {id} is the ID of an Apex class)

I receive:

[{"message":"The requested resource does not exist","errorCode":"NOT_FOUND"}]; HTTP Status: 404

Also, in the documentation for ApexCodeCoverage, under Usage, it lists some SOQL queries.  So I'm confused - do you invoke the REST resource or invoke the query resource?
I'm trying to invoke the List Organizations Limits REST API in my developer edition of Salesforce.  I'm getting the following error returned:

[{"message":"limits resource is not enabled","errorCode":"API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG"}]; HTTP Status: 403

The user I am logging in as has the profile System Administrator.  And the System Administrator profile has the Administrative Permission of API Enabled ticked.   I'm using the same login to successfully access the other REST API resources.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I'm writing an IDE plugin and I prefer using the REST API.  For the Execute Anonymous resource:

http://domain/services/data/vXX.X/tooling/executeAnonymous/?anonymousBody=System.debug('Hello World');

The response is:

{"exceptionMessage":null,"compileProblem":null,"compiled":true,"exceptionStackTrace":null,"column":-1,"line":-1,"success":true}

How do I get access to the output/debug log?
Can someone explain these two REST sObjects - maybe with an example?

In the documentation it lists these as sObjects, but when I try and invoke it using:

/services/data/v29.0/tooling/sobjects/ApexCodeCoverage/{id}   (where {id} is the ID of an Apex class)

I receive:

[{"message":"The requested resource does not exist","errorCode":"NOT_FOUND"}]; HTTP Status: 404

Also, in the documentation for ApexCodeCoverage, under Usage, it lists some SOQL queries.  So I'm confused - do you invoke the REST resource or invoke the query resource?
I'm writing an IDE plugin and I prefer using the REST API.  For the Execute Anonymous resource:

http://domain/services/data/vXX.X/tooling/executeAnonymous/?anonymousBody=System.debug('Hello World');

The response is:

{"exceptionMessage":null,"compileProblem":null,"compiled":true,"exceptionStackTrace":null,"column":-1,"line":-1,"success":true}

I'm trying to invoke the List Organizations Limits REST API in my developer edition of Salesforce.  I'm getting the following error returned:

[{"message":"limits resource is not enabled","errorCode":"API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG"}]; HTTP Status: 403

The user I am logging in as has the profile System Administrator.  And the System Administrator profile has the Administrative Permission of API Enabled ticked.   I'm using the same login to successfully access the other REST API resources.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The response is: