• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
im trying several time to logout.It log me out sucessfully , then when i click on sign in, it sign me in automatically, without prompting for username or pasword.And i assure that i have not log in any salesforce environment on the browser.

Hi,

How to create a Hierarchy Custom Settings value at default organization level.

Now when I try to create a Hierarchy Custom Settings value, I have to choose the location as either profile or user. There's nowhere to set it as  default organization level

James

I have a custom object which has a Master-Detail relation to Opportunity. (i.e. Opportunity is Master and Custom Object is Detail).

When I created the Custom Object I had set this relation as a simple lookup relation. So I had an Opportunity lookup on my Custom Object. I could then add the custom object tab to my customer portal. (i.e. by making it visible on the Customer Portal profile that I have created).

When I change the relation to a Master-Detail relation as mentioned above The Custom Object tab is automatically switched off on my Customer Portal Profile. When I check the Customer Portal Settings for the selected tabs list I have the tab for the Custom Object in my selected tabs list.

When I then try to switch on the Custom Object tab on my Customer Portal Profile I get the following error:

"Error: Invalid Data

Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Permission Read Evaluation Licences depends on permission(s): Read Opportunities"

How do i change the permission on the Opportunities to Read? Am I missing something here?

Any advice is appreciated.

Ballal

• November 26, 2010