• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I recently talked to a woman who wants a web-based system that new customers can use to order a service (at a discount for their first order), make a payment, and handle sending periodic emails to their users.

To be honest, even after playing with salesforce's development platform a little bit, I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing Salesforce is intended for. Obviously it wouldn't create the website, but is it capable of handling the backend for this kind of project, as a well as payment processing?
I recently talked to a woman who wants a web-based system that new customers can use to order a service (at a discount for their first order), make a payment, and handle sending periodic emails to their users.

To be honest, even after playing with salesforce's development platform a little bit, I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing Salesforce is intended for. Obviously it wouldn't create the website, but is it capable of handling the backend for this kind of project, as a well as payment processing?