• Member since 2014
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Now I'm working on a Lightning component within Salesforce 1(native app). But a scroll problelm is killing me. 
I have disabled inside scroller in code below.
<aura:component controller="componentController" implements="force:appHostable">
	<!-- inherited from interface force:appHostable  -->    
	<aura:attribute name="insideScroller" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
</aura:component>
A scroller is added to a pop up. The scroller isn't working on iPhone device only(native Salesforce1 app), but it works fine on desktop browsers include safari(web Salesforce1 app). Someone meeting the similar issue? Thanks a lot.

scroller code,
<div style="position:fixed; top:10%; left:10%; right:10%; z-index:101; max-height: 30em; display:none;">
    <div style="overflow-y: scroll; -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;-webkit-transform: translateZ(0);">
        <div class="mo-picklist-table">
            <aura:iteration items="{!v.opts}" var="item">
                <div class="mo-picklist-option" id="{!item}" onclick="{!c.select}">
                    <div class="mo-picklist-content"><aura:text value="{!item}"/></div>
                </div>
            </aura:iteration>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

<div class="mo-picklist-option">
        <div class="mo-picklist-content">
            <aura:if isTrue="{!v.currentType == 'Maturity'}">
            	<ui:inputRadio name="others" label="{!item}"/>
            </aura:if>
            <aura:if isTrue="{!v.currentType == 'Strategy'}">
                <ui:inputCheckbox label="{!item}"/>
        </div>
    </div>
<!--third-->
            <span>Other</span>
            <input type="text"/>
        </div>
    </div>
error occurs when the third aura:if is added. is something wrong? Any answer is appreciated.
Now I find that some aura interfaces aren't supported in Lightning, such as ui:scrollerEmbeddable from aura documentation (http://documentation.auraframework.org/auradocs#reference?descriptor=ui:scrollerEmbeddable&defType=interface). It seems that only certain aura components(interfaces) are supported in Lightning now, is it? If not, how can I use them? Thanks a lot.
Now we need to use PaymentConnect in Salesforce. But i didn't find any tutorials about PaymentConnect. I have requested a demo from Linvio. But Linvio is slow in responding. Please share a demo. Thanks for any help.
when using MailChimp for Salesforce app, i find that there is a command link named 'Sync Now' used to Sync data from MailChimp to Salesforce. i wonder what the relevant APIs are?

Thanks for any help. 
two pages use the same controller, one is a general visual page and another is rendered as pdf.
when dispatch to the pdf page, I can see the pdf well, but cannot save the pdf with chrome while Firefox, Safari are ok.
bellow is some related code,
public PageReference newPage()
    {
        return Page.DownloadUnmatchedLeads;
    }

Thanks.
Now I'm working on a Lightning component within Salesforce 1(native app). But a scroll problelm is killing me. 
I have disabled inside scroller in code below.
<aura:component controller="componentController" implements="force:appHostable">
	<!-- inherited from interface force:appHostable  -->    
	<aura:attribute name="insideScroller" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
</aura:component>
A scroller is added to a pop up. The scroller isn't working on iPhone device only(native Salesforce1 app), but it works fine on desktop browsers include safari(web Salesforce1 app). Someone meeting the similar issue? Thanks a lot.

scroller code,
<div style="position:fixed; top:10%; left:10%; right:10%; z-index:101; max-height: 30em; display:none;">
    <div style="overflow-y: scroll; -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;-webkit-transform: translateZ(0);">
        <div class="mo-picklist-table">
                <div class="mo-picklist-option" id="{!item}" onclick="{!c.select}">
                    <div class="mo-picklist-content"><aura:text value="{!item}"/></div>
                </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

</div>
    </div>
<!--third-->
            <span>Other</span>
            <input type="text"/>
        </div>
    </div>
error occurs when the third aura:if is added. is something wrong? Any answer is appreciated.
        </div>
    </div>
<!--third-->
            <span>Other</span>
            <input type="text"/>
        </div>
    </div>
Hi All,

I am facing one issue with lightening components, when i am working with lightening app look and feel is good
User-added image
if i added form component to Tab trying with SF1 simulator look and feel changing,
User-added image
Do we required to do additional customization to compact with SF1

Thanks 
Raja
Hi,

I'm currenty trying to master this use case:
Lets say we have an object and on the page we have the option to delete this object. Now the delete button gets clicked and a bootstrap modal pops up asking if this object really should be deleted. By clicking yes the object gets deleted.

My problem is to remember this clicked object so I know which one has to be deleted by clicking the modal yes button. 
So in a nutshell ... how can I pass the object id to a component parameter when the delete button gets clicked?

Thank you!
I am working on a component for drawing on screen. I do not need scrolling because the available screen area is all I need for content. As far as I understood scroller intercepts my mouse events so I cant draw. I had similar problem when developing native app and putting drawing canvas into scrollable control. The event first go from top to bottom then bubbles up. So container can inrecept interaction events. In native development I had a property on the container to disable intercepting event. What are our choices here?
when using MailChimp for Salesforce app, i find that there is a command link named 'Sync Now' used to Sync data from MailChimp to Salesforce. i wonder what the relevant APIs are?

Thanks for any help. 
two pages use the same controller, one is a general visual page and another is rendered as pdf.
when dispatch to the pdf page, I can see the pdf well, but cannot save the pdf with chrome while Firefox, Safari are ok.
bellow is some related code,
public PageReference newPage()
    {
        return Page.DownloadUnmatchedLeads;
    }

Thanks.
I have some code that starts a Queueable job, which then chains to create the next Queueable job and so on. 

When I abort one of the Queueable jobs manually in the Apex Jobs list, it shows as having aborted successfully but then a couple of minutes later, it starts another Queueable job and the aborted job changes to 'Completed'. Has anyone else noticed this?