• Swish Maintenance Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I have built a very flow that incorporates our business logic and what I would like to do is leverage some of the Visualforce functionality in to give it some WOW facture for my sales team, my flow ultimately creates a new opportunity and what I want to acheive is when the flow is complete it will leave the visualforce page and open the newly created opportunity. 

I know I need to use the "FinishLocation" function however I am not sure what I need to put so that I can achevie this. Any help would be grateful 

Thank you in advance
Hello,

I have what I think is a unique request from the executive management at my organization. They wanted me to build in a sales history displaying a specific account sales history Month to Date as well as display Last Year Month to Date.

This is not a problem and I created the individual fields for the historical sales information and it displays well.

What I woud like to do is create a Visual Force page that will display Month to Date Sales and the directly below I want to display the field that contains Last Year Sales Month to Date so the account managers can see the target or how they did with that account the year previous.

Is there some kind of formula that I can write that says if between April 1 to April 30 display Field April 2013, May 1 to May 30 display May 2013?

This is my current code... it is just  a quick mock up very basic display of blocktables... nothing special.

Any input would be great thanks

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<b>Account Name:{!account.name}</b>
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account}" var="ac">
            <apex:column Value="{!ac.LY_Annual_Sales__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!ac.GP__c}"/>        
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
Hello,

I am rather new to the Apex Programming world and I am trying to create a trigger that would automatically create a new case based on a a field being updated by a user or users.

Our specific situation is that we have an integration with a marketing automation tool called Hubspot and with in that program a customer could request for example a current catalogue, we have a custom field in salesforce.com under the Contact Object called "Catalogue Requested/Delivered" that is updated from the hubspot integration.

What I would like to do is create a case so that our internal customer care team can follow up with that request and ensure that the request was completed.

Where I am looking for some help or direction is I am getting the following error "Error: Compile Error: Expression cannot be assigned at line -1 column -1" and I am not sure where to look or how to fix this issue.

I have attached my currrent code, Thank you for your help.

APEX CONTACT TRIGGER

trigger AutoCreateCase on Contact (after update) {

List<Case> CaseList = new List<Case>();

for(Contact Ct : Trigger.New){
        if(Contact.Catalogue_Requested_Delivered__c = 'True') {
            CaseList.add(new Case(
            AccountID = Ct.AccountID,
            Type = 'Hubspot Request',
            Origin = 'Auto Generated'
            ));
        }

insert CaseList;

} 

}
Hello,

I am rather new to the Apex and Visualforce world and I am working throught the developers guide and I have a really stupid question... when working with Controller Classes and using the keywords, Sharing or Without sharing that influance whether the page is run in "SYSTEM MODE" or "USER MODE"

My question is what is the difference betweent the two modes?
Hello,

I have what I think is a unique request from the executive management at my organization. They wanted me to build in a sales history displaying a specific account sales history Month to Date as well as display Last Year Month to Date.

This is not a problem and I created the individual fields for the historical sales information and it displays well.

What I woud like to do is create a Visual Force page that will display Month to Date Sales and the directly below I want to display the field that contains Last Year Sales Month to Date so the account managers can see the target or how they did with that account the year previous.

Is there some kind of formula that I can write that says if between April 1 to April 30 display Field April 2013, May 1 to May 30 display May 2013?

This is my current code... it is just  a quick mock up very basic display of blocktables... nothing special.

Any input would be great thanks

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<b>Account Name:{!account.name}</b>
    <apex:pageBlock >