• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to pre-populate lightning:inputField of type lookup on my custom lightning component. I tried passing Record Id OR Record Name as well as shown below. When the page is loaded I see a spinner on the field which keeps spinning and eventually the entire page (session) goes unresponsive. 
I also tried populating value in "init" and in onLoad function of recordEditForm, to the same result mentioned above. Here is my sample code. Please note this is a sample code and not the exact code. 

<aura:component implements="force:hasRecordId"> <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="CustomObject__c"> <lightning:messages /> <lightning:inputField fieldName="ContactLookup" aura:id="ContactLkp" value="0033D00000ONAN3"/> <lightning:button class="btn" type="submit" label="Save" /> </lightning:recordEditForm> </aura:component>
I am trying to pre-populate lightning:inputField of type lookup on my custom lightning component. I tried passing Record Id OR Record Name as well as shown below. When the page is loaded I see a spinner on the field which keeps spinning and eventually the entire page (session) goes unresponsive. 
I also tried populating value in "init" and in onLoad function of recordEditForm, to the same result mentioned above. Here is my sample code. Please note this is a sample code and not the exact code. 

<aura:component implements="force:hasRecordId"> <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="CustomObject__c"> <lightning:messages /> <lightning:inputField fieldName="ContactLookup" aura:id="ContactLkp" value="0033D00000ONAN3"/> <lightning:button class="btn" type="submit" label="Save" /> </lightning:recordEditForm> </aura:component>

Hi All.....

I am facing a one problem in installing the Force.com IDE in Eclipse (Version: Kepler Service Release 1 / Build id: 20130919-0819)

Error:-Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Force.com IDE 28.0.1.201309101331 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 28.0.1.201309101331)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE 28.0.1.201309101331 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 28.0.1.201309101331) requires 'org.eclipse.update.ui 0.0.0'

So please give me a solution to solve this problem.

Regards,

Rupam

Hi,

The online help seems to suggest that only standard objects are support for visualforce EMAIL templates.

<messaging:emailTemplate recipientType="Contact"
    relatedToType="Vacancy__c"
    subject="Test"

replyTo="support@acme.com">

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
        <html>
            <body>

<p>Dear {!Vacancy__c.Name},</p>

</body>
        </html>
    </messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

Going to switch to full HTML if this is not supported.

Thanks